Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61026 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    EzyHost.me

Angry Intensecool/BuyRDP.com Exposed!

Hello Fellow KWWH Members,

I came to notice this matter lately and reported to some MOD but they didnt take it seriuosly now i here to prove the same with some proof of his cheap trick to bash his fellow competetor just thought of letting the members realize what the truth is and let the people JUDGE WHO REALLY IS A SCAM!!!!!

He uses his dupe account thewarezworld to destroy other rdp providers' reputation, and also to harm their business, he creates a situation so that the customers think that they are scam

every rdp provider knows that at some stage the user thewarezworld came to their thread and spread something like " this provider can scam you" or some other suspecious situation.

Proof : http://www.besthostingforums.com/sea...archid=1575607

By going to the above link you can clearly see his bad practices

Orelse look at these Screens

Now For the really shocking thing which will make you believe that both are used by same people just look at the below scree of the thread created by thewarezworld and look at the other screen of the whois of his domain both are Intenscool ...

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=...rog_id=GoDaddy

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=...rog_id=GoDaddy

Now people would know about this Guy's cheap trick and i dont get why no one has ever noted this thing

I am not here to Bash him as he do to other competitor all are here for their business ...so why these kind of cheap thing to do

MODS: Please take necessary actions and ban this scammer from KWWH !!!!

I also came to know that he is trying to bash me by PM'ing the members who post enquiry in my sales thread and offering cheaper services and pulling the members WTF!!!

@Intenscool Hey dude we dont mind you business and we do ours so mind your business and keep you big fat ass from us and do ur bussiness in a fair manner...

For the attention of MODS : If any mod has contact to him direct please ask him to provide the Valid TRADEMARK Certificate of BUYRDP which claims to have!!!!

As he already bashed my domain www.buyrdpnow.com by saying like that!!!!
    shahaz Reviewed by shahaz on . Intensecool/BuyRDP.com Exposed! Hello Fellow KWWH Members, I came to notice this matter lately and reported to some MOD but they didnt take it seriuosly now i here to prove the same with some proof of his cheap trick to bash his fellow competetor just thought of letting the members realize what the truth is and let the people JUDGE WHO REALLY IS A SCAM!!!!! He uses his dupe account thewarezworld to destroy other rdp providers' reputation, and also to harm their business, he creates a situation so that the customers Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    If you haven't noticed both users are now banned from KWWHunction.

Thread closed to save drama.

Thread Information