Hi all, I am trying to install AdultWatch and update my DNS. I am run into a problem and I cannot find the solution to save my life. Here is what Ive done so far.

I've updates the DNS for my domain to the 2 DNS links I chose while signing up for the VPS. The IP I used for the DNS was one of the IPs they gave me, the other doesn't seem to link to the domain.

I changed all the variables in AdultWatch to what I think is correct. The only one that I'm not sure of is where it says 'Change localhost' to the directory of your database, but I think the directory is "localhost' so I'm a bit confused about that.

The website is pxoxrxn.com if you want to see the error.

Could anybody please point me in the right direction? Is this a DNS problem or a AdultWatch problem?

Cheers
joshmoore Reviewed by joshmoore on . HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): Hi all, I am trying to install AdultWatch and update my DNS. I am run into a problem and I cannot find the solution to save my life. Here is what Ive done so far. I've updates the DNS for my domain to the 2 DNS links I chose while signing up for the VPS. The IP I used for the DNS was one of the IPs they gave me, the other doesn't seem to link to the domain. I changed all the variables in AdultWatch to what I think is correct. The only one that I'm not sure of is where it says 'Change Rating: 5