Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6954 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Super, Nice Ad
    Feels Great that all the Phone companies are trying to compare/compete with the iPhone which proves that iPhone is leading the race

Apple FTW!
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Super, Nice Ad
    Feels Great that all the Phone companies are trying to compare/compete with the iPhone which proves that iPhone is leading the race

Apple FTW!
    That's because, apple is the biggest scammer of the world

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    Nice commercial iPhone still wins!
    Lawl, win in what?
    I'm the boss.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by eXeo_ View Post
    Then, wake up.
    Wake up why?

Is a personal preference of mines to choose the iPhone. I don't plan on running an autoposter on my phone so the iPhone is fine for me, kthx

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Owh shiiii!!!tt l it!

LOL, iPhone wins in every category.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Haha... lol.
    Screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Super, Nice Ad

Apple FTW!
    You're just under mind controlled.
    Every category?

Is iOS most stable? No, Android has stable as much as iOS is and maybe even more stable (unless the user tweak the settings and files to his needs).

Are Apple apps the best? There's an iPhone 4 user in my family, I have found more useful apps for Android than the iPhone and also most apps have free version. I have an iPod Touch and I don't use it.

Are iPhones the fastest phone? No, there are Android phones that have faster CPU frequencies, more RAM, faster loads and better quality for the phone surface itself (ie. screen, back cover). If you can't see quickly, some Android phones use Gorilla screens so when they're dropped, they don't crack in one shot like iPhones. Search for drop tests for iPhones on YouTube.

Are iPhones sold on reasonable prices? No! haha, the Apple logo must be the one that's making the phones costly.

iPhones can't make bluetooth transfers, they can't make OS customizations, they can't make kernel customizations, they can't make file transfers without iTunes or similar library type apps that's not iTunes.

Are iPhones the nicest designed phones? I was going to say yes, but until I realize that my taste on a phone's design isn't what everyone elses see in the world, I asked a random person who isn't phone savvy, he didn't like the design for a phone. So we can't say iPhones are best designed phones.

Conclusion: I don't think iPhone wins every category. You need to wake up, bro. Read and accept some truths. I used to like iPhone until I found more in Android world.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    i can see another lawsuit..

my friend has this i think..

he said its only good for pics/videos and games. other then that he said it is crap

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    Wake up why?

Is a personal preference of mines to choose the iPhone. I don't plan on running an autoposter on my phone so the iPhone is fine for me, kthx
    Wot da fak, who said is possible to run an autoposter in an android phone?

Read, what LEVAC109 said

Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    i can see another lawsuit..

my friend has this i think..

he said its only good for pics/videos and games. other then that he said it is crap
    LOL, that's because your friend doesn't know how to use it
    I'm the boss.

imo those who are bashing iphone have never used it I have both - galaxy and iphone4 and i must say - i like iphone4 better, looks/feels/works better and battery lasts waaay longer (Y)

but to stand many hours in line for 4s thats plain stupid. probably only true fanboys do it, and there is a lot of those iSheeps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information