Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6963 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws

Default My first ^^

The following message was sent to you via the WareztheGFX Contact Us form by Arlen Abdullaev ( mailto:arlen@artisteer.com ).

--------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I represent the development team of Artisteer.

My contact info:
    Arlen Abdullaev, Barkhatovoy 169, Simferopol, Ukraine, 95000, arlen@artisteer.com

Please remove the following post, as it violates the copyright.
    http://www.warezthegfx.com/applicati...0-17981-a.html

The software is available at our website at http://www.artisteer.com/?p=downloads

I am stating that I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material
    IS NOT authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law. I am also stating
    that the provided information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.

Thank you,
    Arlen Abdullaev,
    Artisteer Team
    Should i tell him to GTFO?

//offtopic
    Doesnt look like a bad prog either
    Curtis129 Reviewed by Curtis129 on . My first ^^ :D Should i tell him to GTFO? //offtopic Doesnt look like a bad prog either :P Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Lol just ignore it man
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

The uploader has removed this file from the server.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    Should i reply with this?
    Hello sir,
    If you have not yet read (which is against our TOS), then read this http://www.warezthegfx.com/misc.php?...termsofservice

By sending a email such as the one you have just done, is a violation of the use of WareztheGFX.com and will commandeer with a IP address bann from the website.

If you feel we have misunderstood each other, i will give a 48 hour period as of now for you to respond to this email.

Good day Arlen.

Yours sincerly,
    WareztheGFX administration.
    lol

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    lol !
    Correct Reply !!
    Add this too " gtfo !!! & stfu !! damm bastaRds "
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

You know this is my Forte. I tried to write the damn TOS so complicated that we can throw it in peoples faces should they do something wrong.

But you need to know whats in the TOS it says

WareztheGFX is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information and reserves the right to correct or amend the mistakes, inaccuracies, technical mistakes, or omissions without notice.

No person or organisation which associates with law, can register onto this forum and try to contact either the host, members, volunteered staff or the administrator requesting or implying some action of law against the site/site owner

In other words he can do what he did because he hasnt implied an action of law (yet) and it is stated that we will remove a file without notice to members

(but we wont of course)

reupload it
    it does look useful lol

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    lol guys just delete it. Why cause more trouble for other webmasters.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    But its funn

Lmfao that would be a good reply Curtis.

Thread Information