Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6907 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com

Thumbs up Suggest a decent Android tablet that's under $100!

Suggest me A Good Android Tablet Under 100$, I have seen Some Good Google 2.2 7" Inch Android Are they good Enough? + Share eBay Link too if you can
    Shahrukh Reviewed by Shahrukh on . Suggest a decent Android tablet that's under $100! Suggest me A Good Android Tablet Under 100$, I have seen Some Good Google 2.2 7" Inch Android Are they good Enough? + Share eBay Link too if you can Rating: 5
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ya ive been looking at some under $100.. none of them are good really

my friends mom had one that was $88 ... but she returned it. it said it could do touch typing and all that shit.. but you really had to use a pen.

the only one thats under $100 which would be rare to find.. would be the HP touchpad 16gb version.. id love to get the 32gb version if it was possible.

but the next one of cheap and reliable tablets ive seen is the one by lenovo... IdeaPad A1 Tablet
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    imo you should wait until at least next monday (cyber monday) and look to buy one. or see which ones are cheap enough to get.

and dont get that $35 one from india. its just junk

Website's:
    I am Looking some Good Androids From Ebay they are really Cheap Like that Google 2.2 Android but i Object the condition that it will be that good Enough, so i want some Good Suggestion regarding that so that i don't waste my Money on some shit slow Android

Just because a tablet runs android doesn't mean it's good. You should double your budget if you want a decent tablet.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    well thats the thing. ebay is a 2nd hand store. you dont know wtf your gonna get.. hell you could get a box for $100

also with android.. yes its free. yes its great.. yes its got a shit load of malware.

ive been looking for a tablet that i can at least upgrade later.. i dont like to spend money only to see it wasted. im mainly looking for a tablet that can run windows 8.

but i have been looking into tablets quite a bit.. but will keep you informed in what you should pick... let me know before you buy something

Website's:
    Budget is Not an Big Issue i can Extend it to 150$ or Something, But i wonna Buy some Unique Thing, Thats why I Wanted some good Suggestions

Website's:
    ihide.info
    unique = hp touchpad.. something thats not supported anymore...

mainstream = ipad, samsung tablet.. all other tablets that arent uber cheap...

i suggest you go with something mainstream.. something that will accept your warranty when it breaks

Website's:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coby-Kyros-7....m2000036#shId - See this and Tell me which Colour is Better

If it was of black colour that would be great then but i guess both the other colors are ok
    for choosing the color
    Close your eyes and move your mouse and stop moving it and open your eyes and the color on which the mouse stopped thats the color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information