Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6995 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Found a Site Call CB income with 101 blogs [need reviews]

stepbystepbloggingguide.com <--------can any one help me about this site. Looks promise because of 60 day money back guarantee but can we trust it
    janenicol Reviewed by janenicol on . Found a Site Call CB income with 101 blogs [need reviews] stepbystepbloggingguide.com <--------can any one help me about this site. Looks promise because of 60 day money back guarantee but can we trust it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PxOxRxN.com WhyStress.org
    What do you need an ebook for? All the information you could ever want is available for free.
    Looking for link exchanges for adult website. See HERE for details.

Default not really

But we cant find a step by step guide like this isnt it.

Thumbs up I extract this quate from the eBook i mention with the aurthors permission

Let?s say you post 100 articles in your master blog and did the editing and all the media submitting as
    well. And also let?s say you posted in ezines and other 2 article submitting directories. Let?s imagine you
    invest 1 month to do all these works.
    Logical calculation
    100 article x 101 blogs x 3 article directories = 30300 articles you have post in different places in the
    web. Now if we keep one visitor view per article per month then there are like 30300 views per month
    According to product conversion rates if we keep a minimum of 0.01% conventional rates per 100 views
    then = you get 303 buyers/customers to buy. Then lets say you promoted a product of $10 per sale you
    get then with 303 buyers you get a income of $3030.00 per month. (All these calculations are the
    minimum of all)
    So those calculations tells you the story, no worries just jump into it and go for a 2 month try. I
    guarantee your success.
    ?Just like lifting a heavy object using a liver, each and every hard path as a secret, finding the
    secret and strategies will show you the path of success?
    Formula to calculate the pay day income;
    Targeted traffic x conversion rate x income per product = $$$$$
    This is what exactly i was looking for really nice and simple but real methods.

Website's:
    Onlinecomputertricks.com
    90% of the ebooks found online are just waste of money.
    So If you think this would be good enough then go give it a try.

Thread Information