Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61223 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net
    I think you didn't read carefully what i said. I said "Avast Antivirus would be good or Avast Internet Security would be good for this purpose?"

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    @ Off topic
    really sad to know about yourself (about your sigi )

Well that just come from a pen drive. I was not home. My little bro put the usb in my cpu and that's how i got infected
    Well, will change the sig.
    Screwed

You are fucked bro. Once you have Virut the only thing to do is format and do a fresh install of windows. I would highly recommend you don't back up anythingas it will carry the virus to your pen dive and later your freshly installed windows.

@ Off topic
    really sad to know about yourself (about your sigi )

Well that just come from a pen drive. I was not home. My little bro put the usb in my cpu and that's how i got infected
    how is that even possible ?

I think you didn't read carefully what i said. I said "Avast Antivirus would be good or Avast Internet Security would be good for this purpose?"
    Internet Security comes with privilege to monitor Online activity like port,url,e-mail etc..it come with Anti virus pack but also contain IS.
    You can use any of them...Avast Internet security doesn't come for Free..
    Anyways, Avast Antivirus would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by doni View Post
    how is that even possible ?
    Most probably, the data in pen drive was infected from infected machine...this trojans auto write exe & folder file...so soon you attach your pen drive to the infected machine..it get written.
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    you could use comodo internet security or malwarebytefree or hitmanpro

i know the correct software u need at this time ,download combofix software its not a software but will clean any virus ...search google download it understand how to use it and i am gurantee u it will clean all your virus and errors ..
    but use this tool carefully ,swtich off your antivirus firewall completely before using it ...

Website's:
    facebook.com
    Listen bro, dont go to the extreme yet. Start with baby steps.
    Back up ure info, then let antivirus delete repair however it has to do it, let it delete all .exe files. After that run windows cd and run repair, this will restore all system files deleted by ure antivirus. After that check if the problem is still there, if yes then the antivirus didnt do shit so u will need to run full system format, if no restore backed up files, after restoring backed up files if the problem is back, if yes u know it came from the backed up files so u run full system format, if no the problem is gone and u are good!
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

you are owned and be happy that your computer is working at all, format drives and install new os, i tried too with it, and i failed, in this case time= your enemy.

do not format your pc in worst condition also,just use the software combofix i told u with precautions ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information