Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6983 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    leech4ever.com

Smile No response from Staff

Hi

I just join the forum and i started my rapidleech hosting thread. MrSandvik said that selling of premium accounts were not allowed where in fact i am sharing my accounts with customer.Also he said that title was wrong , and i agree on that.

However i expect a response , i told him to reopen thread and no reply from him

At least give the newcomers a chance to correct their mistakes.

Also the FREE plan On my site acts as a demo for future customers

Hope my thread will be reopen and that i will be given time and opportunity to modify my thread in compliance with KWWH rules

http://www.besthostingforums.com/11-...-accounts.html
    ifirstdoz Reviewed by ifirstdoz on . No response from Staff Hi I just join the forum and i started my rapidleech hosting thread. MrSandvik said that selling of premium accounts were not allowed where in fact i am sharing my accounts with customer.Also he said that title was wrong , and i agree on that. However i expect a response , i told him to reopen thread and no reply from him:O At least give the newcomers a chance to correct their mistakes. Also the FREE plan On my site acts as a demo for future customers Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    When a thread has been closed you should report the thread with the changes to be made.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    leech4ever.com
    I already reported sir ..........
    I said what changes i will make
    I am going to delete that pic concerning premium accounts + modify title

Edit:
    I reported some hours back and thread has still not been reopen

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    I'm working the reports now, and if you had been patient it would have been handled soon, but now you can just wait. I suddenly feel the need for a long shower, some lunch and then maybe a nap.

Get some respect...we're not robots and you're one of over 30,000 members. We do the best we can and we go as fast as we can.

/closed

mmm mmm!
    I would recommend a good omelet with cheese and ham and a liter of vodka, Mindy.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    a liter of vodka would double the naptime

I think I'll go for it

Respected Developer
    Reports are generally dealt within 24 hours. Unfortunately, as Mindy stated we are humans and not robots as you thought. If you had read the rules in the first place, you wouldn't have to go through this.

Mindy, we'll be joining you for dinner at 7

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    I don't know about the other staff members, but I'm a robot.

ThreadSolved==True;
    threadclosed();

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Thread Information