Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61247 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Over power?

http://www.besthostingforums.com/43-...e-ghosts-5.htm

We call this over powering. Sandvik kept on making brainless stories and when it seems like he is running out of answers, he locked the topic. That's total over powering. Perhaps, revise the Mod rules in KWWHunction and re-train the team?

It's very likely he will abuse the power again in this topic.
    MrCube Reviewed by MrCube on . Over power? http://www.besthostingforums.com/43-polling-plaza/112653-do-you-believe-ghosts-5.htm We call this over powering. Sandvik kept on making brainless stories and when it seems like he is running out of answers, he locked the topic. That's total over powering. Perhaps, revise the Mod rules in KWWHunction and re-train the team? It's very likely he will abuse the power again in this topic. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    The reason that the thread was closed is because it leads to the incredibly stupid discussions and arguments.

A thread called "do you believe in god" was closed at an earlier date.

The threads can be compared and leads to no good conversations.

It's the believers against nonbelievers
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Close this thread too!
    Screwed

mmm mmm!
    Stop posting such stupid comments. This person is taking it very seriously, and therefore this topic shall be discussed in a proper manner with normal comments and statements.
    When it comes to religion/superstitious and believers against nonbelievers, then there is no hope.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    What reason is there to lock the thread?

I can understand if it was getting heated/religious, but it seemed fine? Personally, I think it should be re-opened, it doesn't seem to be breaking any rules.

Banned
    i like Sandviks moderating but i hate when he brings personal things to forum

mmm mmm!
    You can open it. It is fine for me. I'm just trying to avoid future squabbles.

Banned
    or we can put a poll on this see how other ppl think about it

mmm mmm!
    I've re-opened it.

Stay calm.

Thread Information