SPAM is one word that is hitting the market of filehost very hard nowadays and directly affecting the warez forums and webmasters.
I just want to know what's your description of SPAM is.
For me

Spam - Posting same stuffs over and over again, Posting in different section then it is suppose to go, or posting stuffs with no discription whatsoever.
Posting fake links.

Would you consider posting 50-60 threads in a day to 100 forums all different thread a Spam.

(btw There is no unique stuff in warez. every fukking thing is copyrighted so dont gimme BS about copying other people stuffs )

P.S . I dunno which forum this post should be going to but Still I posted in webmaster disscusion forum.
So mods if this not the correct section please move it Appreciated
hatimyal123 Reviewed by hatimyal123 on . Spam - Whats your description of it ? SPAM is one word that is hitting the market of filehost very hard nowadays and directly affecting the warez forums and webmasters. I just want to know what's your description of SPAM is. For me Spam - Posting same stuffs over and over again, Posting in different section then it is suppose to go, or posting stuffs with no discription whatsoever. Posting fake links. Would you consider posting 50-60 threads in a day to 100 forums all different thread a Spam. Rating: 5