Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6741 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Person to make a Nice E-Book

Hello,

I am looking for a person who will be able to make a nice e-book for me, with a cool layout, the content needs to be picked from my website thus its basically copy pasting. These are food recipe's so copy pasting the photo's and all. You need to be creative as i want the ebook to look really good.

Also better if you know GFX as that way you know what you are doing, you can also get some pics out of google images and all.

I need like 100 recipe's in that particular e-book. I need from post 1 to post 100 on the wordpress blog to be on the e-book.

Post your Damages here ( lol i meant charges)

Cheerz
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Person to make a Nice E-Book Hello, I am looking for a person who will be able to make a nice e-book for me, with a cool layout, the content needs to be picked from my website thus its basically copy pasting. These are food recipe's so copy pasting the photo's and all. You need to be creative as i want the ebook to look really good. Also better if you know GFX as that way you know what you are doing, you can also get some pics out of google images and all. I need like 100 recipe's in that particular e-book. I need Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Pm me site url and your requirements, i will make first sample ebook and show you then will discuss for damages
    i will make 2d and 3d ebook cover also

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo9975 View Post
    Pm me site url and your requirements, i will make first sample ebook and show you then will discuss for damages
    i will make 2d and 3d ebook cover also
    ^^ Done

Pm me details also....

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    Demo ebook with cover design is completed and sent to you for checking.
    Looking forward for your view on it

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Mate pm me the url, i am not a pro in this but sure i will create some eyecatchy ebook. Its my hobby and not for money. I will first create the sample, if you like means will complete the full.

Thread Information