Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6606 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default My website loading time is very very very slow

Hello,
    I have hosted my site on VPS (Knownsrv.comNLVPS-V1), this provider is very very well reputed in this forum. I respect him but why my website is loading very slowly though i have bought and hosted my website on knownsrv vps? (I have made several support tickets about this already, waiting for answer) I have been facing this problem from several days. but from yesterday night it's massive. Can you guys give me some idea why it's happening with my site??

Thanks and regards
    happyvalentine
    happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . My website loading time is very very very slow Hello, I have hosted my site on VPS (Knownsrv.comNLVPS-V1), this provider is very very well reputed in this forum. I respect him but why my website is loading very slowly though i have bought and hosted my website on knownsrv vps? (I have made several support tickets about this already, waiting for answer) I have been facing this problem from several days. but from yesterday night it's massive. Can you guys give me some idea why it's happening with my site?? Thanks and regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You have huge images that are loading and that's just aprt of the problem.
    First start off by moving all the javascript you have in your <head>...</head> to right before </body>
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Respected Member
    Optimize website/forum for start. Remove unnecessary modules that could lead to increased page load, etc.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    put a simple html to your site and see how is the loading speed,if it's slow as well ,than it's the problem of your vps provider

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    If you any type of rep system remove that shit I saw one rap forum that had a rep system than made forum say forum has to many connections you could not access the forum 2 days

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    I have checked coolhd.org website loading time. Their page loading size is 3.3mb but mine is only 1.1mb then why my one is slower? Also you guys are forgetting something.... My site is facing massive problem from yesterday night but I have been facing this problem from several days. At first it was ok.

I have installed mini-chat yesterday but because of slow loading problem i have disabled it but still my webpage loading is very slow.

** Cpanel is working fine. I have rebooted my VPS also. But still facing slow loading problem.

Did you even read what anybody said?
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default What are you talking?

Do you think without reading I have made second statement? I need help not your lecture snow.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    Try to remember the changes you've made before it became slow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information