Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61113 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Meguapload does sell lifetime premium accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post
    L0L FileServe don't sell lifetime premium

Yes, they do, through re-sellers...

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    gaaks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post

Read the thread, really.

Nevermind, the best plan is to purchase 1 year account, not lifetime... (Crocko.com = 58$/year only).

lol did you read the thread?? He already stated how he got

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    Wow, there are so many fail people in the world.

And no, buying a one year account isn't the best way to go...there are some arguments you could make in it's favor depending on the situation, but it's a completely ridiculous claim to make as if it's fact/logical or anything.

No, I haven't decided to buy a new account yet. I have a premium with CramIt.In, and they do seem to have some good ideas; and I might be able to get a free lifetime from them if I work at it, but their site isn't very professional, and I'm not sure it's going to take off (but if I ever get my forum coded and going maybe I can help change that).

Might look at Uploaded.to at some point. Their features don't seem all that advanced; I'm trying to sort out their remote uploading possibilities and whether people are using it.

^^^I agree with you. My Filesonic and MU lifetime accounts paid off so far, still contemplating on getting a Fileserve too,if the price goes down a bit.
    It seems Uploadstation has a lifetime option as well...havent seen it being used much though, and some people "suggest" it might be a Fileserve "offspring'.

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    My FileSonic and FileServe have probably paid off by now (I've been uploading my content to there RARed for awhile now--I haven't shared most of it yet, but it's there). Pretty much being able to find and download something from those two hosts whenever I want is pretty fucking cool.

I'd be willing to bet pretty serious money that MegaUpload will never go down. I'm also starting to feel pretty confident in FileServe and FileSonic.

BOTH my MU accounts have paid off, really. I have one I get to let my friends/family use to get content, and I have one account with (now) 25 TBs of content that has all been renamed/organized perfectly.

DVD9s (All Untouched, All NTSC)
    "Movie_Name (Year).iso" or "Show_Name Season # Disc #.iso"

Blu-Ray Discs (All Untouched, All Region Free or USA)
    "Movie_Name (Year).toast" or "Show_Name Season # Disc #.toast"

DVD Rips
    "Show_Name S##E## - Episode_Name [Release_Group].avi"

Blu-Ray Rips
    "Show_Name S##E## - Episode_Name (720p or 1080p) [Release_Group].mkv"

Portable Device
    "Show_Name Season #.rar"
    Work In Progress: Downloads and auto-extracts to "Show_Name..rest of release/encode details" and imports into iTunes with all the show, episode, descriptions, etc. metadata)
    Especially for big purists (such as myself) who want to be able to collect and have access to a huge collection of untouched DVDs and Blu-Rays (although I'm the only person I know who does single-link, zero-extraction blu-ray discs) it's nice to have it all online instead of having to fill up a bunch of external drives (and store them, and organize them, and have some system for figuring out what is on which).

Uploaded.to also has a lifetime option, kinda expensive though(~$300). I am trying their free account for now.

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    I have a Lifetime Premium Account with FileServe. I've added CramIt.In to my collection. Planning on adding Kickload, still thinking about Uploaded.to. I'm not seeing much (not sure what it gets me).

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    my filesonic acc is lifetime
    it says never expired

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information