Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6894 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    @CyberAff: I dunno, I just didn't know what to call them (it was just me being odd).
    @lordofupload: FileServe no longer sells lifetimes, but I bought one while it was still an option.

Things like the HotFile shit and the DuckLoad shit is one of the reasons I'm still looking to add some cyberlockers. I actually have four Lifetime Premium accounts (two MegaUploads, FileServe, and FileSonic). I have (and am glad I have) two MegaUpload accounts because I have one account with more than 23.5 TBs of content in single-link, zero-extraction content. I share links from my other account.

If I only uploaded for the money, then yes I can see how it might be better to avoid Lifetime accounts (at least until you know if the host is legit). But for me a big part of all this is I don't want to start uploading to a host that won't let me buy a Lifetime premium account--I like that (for example) with my personal/private MegaUpload account 10 years from now I'm still going to have access to all my content (because the account will still be premium, and the files will still be there).

I want the same to be true (whenever possible/practical) with the content I share.

Actually, my dream is that sometime soon RapidShare is going to have a Lifetime Premium option. NetLoad adding one would be nice.

2.   Sponsored Links

Classic KWWH. Instead of answering the OP's question, everyone feels it's their job to state the obvious, even though it has no influence on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    @CyberAff: I dunno, I just didn't know what to call them (it was just me being odd).
    @lordofupload: FileServe no longer sells lifetimes, but I bought one while it was still an option.

Things like the HotFile shit and the DuckLoad shit is one of the reasons I'm still looking to add some cyberlockers. I actually have four Lifetime Premium accounts (two MegaUploads, FileServe, and FileSonic). I have (and am glad I have) two MegaUpload accounts because I have one account with more than 23.5 TBs of content in single-link, zero-extraction content. I share links from my other account.

If I only uploaded for the money, then yes I can see how it might be better to avoid Lifetime accounts (at least until you know if the host is legit). But for me a big part of all this is I don't want to start uploading to a host that won't let me buy a Lifetime premium account--I like that (for example) with my personal/private MegaUpload account 10 years from now I'm still going to have access to all my content (because the account will still be premium, and the files will still be there).

I want the same to be true (whenever possible/practical) with the content I share.

Actually, my dream is that sometime soon RapidShare is going to have a Lifetime Premium option. NetLoad adding one would be nice.
    you can buy uploaded.to lifetime its very reliable and good host, also its well known.

Website's:
    nudeactresses.thumblogger.com

Default Cyberlockers

Quote Originally Posted by vladavina View Post
    you can buy uploaded.to lifetime its very reliable and good host, also its well known.
    Yes, totally agree. But also filesonic is worth the money, unlimited amount of space is really attractive

erm.. does fileserve really have lifetime premium membership? i heard of megaupload and filesonic but not fileserve lol...

Buy MU lifetime, its the best.
    Screwed

Website's:
    hentai-ddl.org
    Can't you people read? He already has MU and FileSonic.

Cramit.in has a lifetime option.

Banned
    You already have MU why buy others? It's all that you need and more imho. I love my premium there.

Fileserve does have an option for purchasing "Lifetime" through authorized re sellers, it is $259 right now...:
    These guys, I got my lifetime Filesonic through them:
    Code: 
    https://premiumissuer.com/?loc=fileserve
    And another one:
    Code: 
    http://www.24instant.com/en/99-lifetime-premium-account-fileserve.html
    OP,
    Did you end up buying another account? Who did you go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Okays, so I have lifetime premium accounts with MegaUpload, FileSonic, and FileServe. I'm trying to figure out what other hosts I can buy premium account with.
    L0L FileServe don't sell lifetime premium

VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information