Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Dl4all another cash whore admin's site

Hi

guys just read their rules you will laugh

Unfortunately because of my busy schedule I couldn't handle the website's issues for couple of months. I'm sorry for any inconvenient and thanks for all of your patience and cooperation. Now is the time with your support to improve and raise the site to the top and increase the quality of site even more. So we decided to have more control over published articles, Unfortunately some of the authors have misused the permissions that they have been given and have been posting repeatedly low quality posts, Because of this we decided to have fewer authors, giving more quality articles to our users. From now on users who want to join the Dl4All authors group must agree to the rules and pay a monthly fee as a subscription .
    Requirements for joining authors group
    - Monthly fee of $20 for previous authors and $40 for new users
    - Agreeing to all of the article publishing rules
    - If you don't follow our rules and publish low quality posts your subscription will be suspended

Benefits of joining to authors group:
    - Earning a lot of money from fileHostings because of growth in post views and less low quality posts from other users
    - There will be no spammers to fill the first page with low quality posts
    - Increasing articles quality
    - More user satisfaction

If you are interested to joining Authors group Pm me or contact us with our email ( dl4all.com{at}hotmail.com ) for more information. Also all the current authors have been given a dead line of November 15 to contact us for renewing their authors status, if they don't renew their authors membership their permissions will be removed and they won't be able to post anymore. We hope that, with these changes to the site, we will satisfy all of you.

Note: After this change all users who are not members of authors group can submit their articles as before, Just their articles doesn't publish on main page & will be published with delay.

Source Below
    http://www.dl4all.com/site-news/1151...e-quality.html
    sSKKa Reviewed by sSKKa on . Dl4all another cash whore admin's site Hi guys just read their rules you will laugh Unfortunately because of my busy schedule I couldn't handle the website's issues for couple of months. I'm sorry for any inconvenient and thanks for all of your patience and cooperation. Now is the time with your support to improve and raise the site to the top and increase the quality of site even more. So we decided to have more control over published articles, Unfortunately some of the authors have misused the permissions that Rating: 5
    Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    similar to amaderforum and others

and if he is getting 250k users daily then 20$ is nothing mate

Nice to hear that. Hope to get good and quality stuff like we used to get 2-3 years back
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Banned
    Wrong section? move to news i guess so

Website's:
    google.com
    nice to here that!
    unless you are not the author or wanna be author
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

i want to be but why i pay for posting? even i am author in big sites like DA and all KOF sites then i am not so greedy for dl4all
    Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It's sooo fucking funny when cash whore calls someone a cash whore

It begins...
    Warez site charging money to allow people to post warez? Lol wtf? Mindfuck much?

it is human nature. he is the owner of this site,he can do whatever he wants. Cash whore or not is what user think about him. Leave it if you don't like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information