Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62117 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mmm mmm!

Default GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence!

There have been many complaints about GlobalRDP.

No one has yet come with a evidence that can help claim fraud, etc.

This thread is dedicated to all persons who have alleged fraud / have been defrauded, etc. of the company.

If there is no evidence in this thread within 24 hours, his sales thread will be opened again and you have made ​​a fool out of yourself and will recieve an infraction. (I have the names of all the persons who have alleged fraud.)

Thanks

PS: Remember that personal details shall not be published. PM!

See this thread for resolution: http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...fund-here.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence! There have been many complaints about GlobalRDP. No one has yet come with a evidence that can help claim fraud, etc. This thread is dedicated to all persons who have alleged fraud / have been defrauded, etc. of the company. If there is no evidence in this thread within 24 hours, his sales thread will be opened again and you have made ​​a fool out of yourself and will recieve an infraction. (I have the names of all the persons who have alleged fraud.) Thanks Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

If in 24 hours he's thread will open and my RDP stil doesn't work +1 for him and his service. I opened a support ticket and still didn't get any answer, it's not day 2 and no answer. I cannot take a screenshot to show you, but my user login isn't working. I am waiting for the RDP to run again and get a good answer from the owner. But hey, if my RDP isn't working in 2-3 days from now on please do open the thread. Thanks
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

it went offline for 24 hours(He said 12 hours only)
    Proof:

Went it came back i cant login to my account i used the correct login details and it disconnects by itself after i attempt to login

Proof:

And he hasnt been online since 2 days and none of the support tickets are answered

Moderated Message:
    Image number 2 has been updated

Gonfreecs99 gived me an idea on how to take the screen shot, so here it is:

Moderated Message:
    Updated screenshot
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

mmm mmm!
    Thank you! So the short summary: Poor support, lies, changes of username and possibly password?

How long have you been without now?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Todays the second day.
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Seems like what he is doing is creating accounts > After getting funds > Allowing client to login the firstime > Then closing out the account after a few hours later then not coming back online.

What is the IP of the RDP server.

mmm mmm!
    It is obviously suspicious, because in terms of the IP that was in the pictures, it suggests that the servers are located at OVH Network, but GlobalRDP claim otherwise in his thread.

2 days (going for the 3rd day)
    also since he said it will be off 12 hours he got offline and never went online

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    It is obviously suspicious, because in terms of the IP that was in the pictures, it suggests that the servers are located at OVH Network, but GlobalRDP claim otherwise in his thread.
    yeah someone said it was in france not nl

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    @MrSandvik, thanks for your intervention.

First, I paid for the service on november 3 and the setup was not instant as he (Jacob) says in his first post. The details of my account were sent to me on november 4. Although it was a lie, was not a big problem, but then I see that my RDP was not in Netherlands, but in France with a very bad performance. Another lie...

My RDP was offline two days and the last time I sent to him this ticket but he didn't reply anymore.

I sent to him PM here, too.
    More than 48 hours and nothing.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information