Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    WTF, i mentioned myself i knew that you did defrag, are you a MORON or just acting like one.

And why is this so important to you.

Question is :

YOU MADE OVER 1300$ on these servers , where are they..??
    Refund them to your clients

Website's:
    GlobalRdp.com
    I should send you a PM saying :

OVH TOLD me not to download public torrents on servers.
    Yes, you shud send me some time of warnings, so i can know the things happening, How could i know if you get warnings and keeping them in your lockers?

intensecool WTF you are my business partner of what?

Who the hell you to come into my business, i do any type of profits and who are you to ask me where is money?

Shud i ask you where is your Buyrdp money?
    GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    So, now the problem is this.

Now you tell me 1 thing, you say you did the format 48 hours back, ONLY 1 PERSON had access to server, YOU.

Still OVH nulled it saying ILLEGAL FILE DOWNLOAD, is it someone else who downloaded things and OVH came to know it and they closed it.

Answer this and i learnt my lesson of keeping a written warnings.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    10 pages is plenty of info to read thru...mods will discuss this in the mod section now

/closed

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    I'm adding this response from vgnheart because he seems extremely informed to me and I think this will help the mods figure things out - and if they want more info they will ask for it.

Jacob
    -----------------

Old clients remained in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, Only new orders placed have been notified it was from OVH and 10Gbps port. >> Most of the complaints were from clients who had NL rdp and then sudden change to ovh without notice. if old clients are still on NL, then get few proofs from those users who agree that NL server working and ok ( users who is member of KWWH also)

What things he done after seeing slowness ( with 18usrs). Like Defrag, Attempt to edit Soft Raid on win2008 disk manager etc.
    >> This can only be checked by a HDD test

Yes, i do re-installed the OS via Nic 48hrs ago and again 24hrs ago, Yesterday he just changed my password so i am not able to access my server. >>even if there was boot failure ovh staff can recover data using tools and physical hands . Since you already done reinstall two times, Clients data is already lost. So it does not make any sense saying intense changed OS admin pass. Because you owe him partial money. So you are the one responsible for lose of clients data.

Intensecool
    ------------------

When he got DMCA. (Exact date). what he done to inform Jacob abt DMCA. Digital world does not consider miss calls, sms as proofs. emails and support tickets are good proofs >>> Send those ovh email proofs to mindy. ( ovh 3 warnings) . Also send proof showing forward Jacob

The server was NULLED FROM OVH, as confirmed by my email screenshot, for which I have over 80+ servers with OVH, so i called OVH to get my 400$ server back for the leftover days, for which OVH HAS THE SAME METHOD FOR FORCING THE SERVER FORMAT , we had to oblige this.
    >>> Null routing means only IP gets blocked. And we can see same on Block history on ovh NIC. OVH told you to format server to get online. But they will give you access to rescue pro if you request that you want to take backup. But you didn't

The Reseller Markets.com TOS is dealt with OVH TOS only , clearly stating that no ILLEGAL material downloads are allowed. >>> Its not a good idea. If you follow ovh tos, you must either copy paste it on your site. or on your tos page, you should write that we just follow ovh tos and link to ovh tos page.

See this thread for resolution:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...fund-here.html

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information