Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62170 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    have you not read that when people call, they are left on hold and people end up putting the phone down after being left on hold for so long. When they open up a support ticket, they are given an answer that is completely different to the problem reported. You also get your account blocked without reason when pointing out hidden fee's to potential customers Its ok, though. This isnt the first time AlertPay has been banned from all major credit card companies, it happened back in 2006 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    have you not read that when people call, they are left on hold and people end up putting the phone down after being left on hold for so long. When they open up a support ticket, they are given an answer that is completely different to the problem reported. You also get your account blocked without reason when pointing out hidden fee's to potential customers Its ok, though. This isnt the first time AlertPay has been banned from all major credit card companies, it happened back in 2006 as well.
    Hi jayfella

There are no hidden fees.

Our fees can be found on this page, https://www.alertpay.com/en/fees.aspx.

In addition within your account, you will see the fee when you conduct a transaction.

As well, because we are an accredited company accounts must comply with the verification process. This is standard a standard form of compliance which we and our members must adhere to.

Cheers

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    I have experience with this also.
    I ask one thing, and I get answer for something completely different and that just pisses me of. It's like they are just doing autoreply with copy-paste
    So, instead of answering my polite ticket, they deal with my pissed of ticket then
    Hi infernohuman

Could I have the ticket ID you are referring to?

If a ticket was not answered properly, then I would like to bring that to the attention of the Customer Service Director.

Cheers

Sean

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    telechargementmu.com magazinemu.com
    uploading.com also stopped their withdrawal from Alertpay ,

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wdawg View Post
    Thats why alertpay sucks
    As a professional company, we do not discriminate against culture and we strongly condemn your comments.

The way AlertPay is run is not affected by where people are from, and rather works within the guidelines of Canadian compliance regulations.

The staff at AlertPay is very diverse, we are proud to have over 30 nationalities working in our offices.

-Luke

mmm mmm!
    That's just sad.

Paypal all the way dawgs.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    you are the only payment gateway that has charged me more than a dollar for a charge-back. You charged me ?16. It must be some kind of record. You are the only payment gateway that charges me to withdraw my money. You are the only payment gateway that passes bank charges onto the customer.

Whether you have perfectly good reasons or not, those are the facts. You do, nobody else does.

Further more, regarding the random account suspension:
    Code: 
    ...Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an  automated security feature...
    What security feature is that exactly? Withdrawing money? Money comes in, money goes out. Its about as adventurous as you can get with a payment gateway.

Charge-backs were discussed earlier, please refer back to post # 9 http://www.besthostingforums.com/104...-sellers-2.htm
    Our fees can be seen on our website, https://www.alertpay.com/en/fees.aspx

AlertPay is a Canadian Registered Corporation that strictly complies with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Center of Canada (FINTRAC) and other applicable regulatory authorities. As a result, we must apply limits to maintain the security of accounts, our network and our compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation.

As I do not have your access to your account, I am unable to elaborate more on which security feature has restricted your account activity.
    If you would like me to look further into the reason you received this message from our security department, please provide your AlertPay ID in a PM and I will follow it up.

Thanks
    -Luke

Thanks for this. I might stop using AlertPay.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information