Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61133 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    what about the missing forums?

there no forum missing . there no 517 forum there was 506 forum 11 was not working so i deleted. if 11 forums he want called me scam than i don not care.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    obviously thats not what he's talking about. he said it only has the default 210

http://screensnapr.com/e/L0dyIj.jpg

tell him see his email i send there

Website's:
    gameloo.info movieloo.info musicloo.info softwareloo.info adultloo.info katt.it
    What email you have sent to me? The application was sent via pm to download from Freddy site included user and password that you said would work with the 510 forums - OMG.

And I am not complaining about being unable to download or the application not working, I am complaining you have not included the 510 forums as stated. Show me the screenshot of that many forums you have if you do and send me those forums. As I show it to you after opening the application you sent to me and that I saw only 210 forums!

One more thing, I might not know that Doni is your competitor or not, but the real deal is why you keep selling this same product again when it is sold to me; and even pretended to call me spamming your sell page!?

PS: I just tested your user name and password which claimed to work with over 500 forums and failed most of them. You really piss me off.

WarezReview helps expose your sites further for FREE!

Banned
    Website's:
    frienDl.Org ddl.li RdpNL.CoM
    First Sorry for my bad english !!
    2nd Sorry guys i am late !!! coz i come online after 20 hours on KWWH !!!

the guy is also want to sale me thema poster in 26$

Last night he give me his MSN ID for chat there !!

On MSN he ask me that first pay me 26$ then i sent u my all files!! i ask him that first show me through via teamviewer and he said me that my internet speed is too slow and i cant run teamviewer then he ask me that first send me 10$ then i send u thema poster !! i send him through via easypaisa which is like alertpay but only in Pakistan . when i pay he jsut offline !! then i Pm to nICEsHARE for details !!
    we both from Pak that's why i pay him from my way on the same time i read in his thread that nICEsHARE wrote that he brougth it then i ask him that u already sell it to nICEsHARE but he ask me that nICEsHARE is faker he want themaposter in 10$ !!
    i have all chat history but its all in urdu !!! so u can't understand
    THe main point is that he sell his copy to many user and soon it will banned by freddy

he iis fakeeeeeeee !!

@ nICEsHARE please send the request money back to AlertPay for refund coz thema poster copy will banned any time !!

if i selling you show alterpay Transaction page screen shot.

Website's:
    gameloo.info movieloo.info musicloo.info softwareloo.info adultloo.info katt.it
    alipak, you seem to skip my question and complains intentionally.

WarezReview helps expose your sites further for FREE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information