Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61439 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Useful tips to avoid being hacked generally. Thank you Chugi.

2.   Sponsored Links

I all ready wrote something like this the other day, also this bit you wrote

"Use a complicated password."

Makes no differents what so ever, do you ever think if hackers can decrypt MD5 hash password they can simply grab any complex password you might of made?

You also forgot to mention about drive by's which I mentioned in post I made about it.

Other then that you post seems ok

Website's:
    titanhost.me
    Good post, i suggest also change password from time to time

hosting RDP & RapidLeech from over a year!
    see also konta shell, seedbox

MoWarez, there's something called a Bruteforce attack.

Generally, hackers build these custom tools that try to login to your account with automated queries to the server using proxies. They use wordlists and custom lists as passwords.

If there are 2 users, one has the password of p4S5w0Rd, and the other has )3a#_@|B which do you think is more likely to appear in the hacker's wordlist?

I think you know the answer, mate

Thnx for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugi View Post
    MoWarez, there's something called a Bruteforce attack.

Generally, hackers build these custom tools that try to login to your account with automated queries to the server using proxies. They use wordlists and custom lists as passwords.

If there are 2 users, one has the password of p4S5w0Rd, and the other has )3a#_@|B which do you think is more likely to appear in the hacker's wordlist?

I think you know the answer, mate

Thnx for the reply.

First of all bruteforcing is not hacking bruteforcing count more as cracking.

For a Hacker it does not matter whats your password is if I hack your friend and send you message to my drive by page telling you it's my new website and what do you think? or its my latest pics what do you think ? Then I can get your password loads easy with out using bruteforcer.

If Hacker wants your login's he don't nessesery need to hack you to get it. I run big hack forums so I know few things about it you can see my video on youtube type in KKK hacked. admin of that site used very complex password and it was encrypted with MD5 How do you think I hacked them ?

I don't always hack sites we usually test security on them make sure they are safe from other hackers. I helped to secure pistonheads if you live in UK you will know whats this website is.

YOu should real tutorial I wrote out when some one posted "I been hacked how?" Look at reply I posted there.

If you only talking about cracking then your title needs to change how not to get your account cracked or bruted

In no way shape or form I'm trying to diss you here or trying to flame your post.

I'm just pointing out facts that only thing having complex password would wok on is if you using bruteforcer and many forums you cant use it as they have whats called capcha its only on old sites bruteforcing goes on. all the latest forums and scripts have bruteforcing attack well secured.

Any ways not a bad points you wrote out some are very usefull like defender and maleware. you forgot to mention run anything you download in sandbox

Have a great Day

Peace

Banned
    Thanks mate

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    You need to have 2 basic applications, a good antivirus and a good anti malware program.
    *sigh*

Ill keep it short. Your anti-virus or "anti-malware" will not save you. The only thing that will stop you getting keylogged or anything else is yourself. Dont download like the world is going to end tomorrow, don't click on every shiny icon you can see and dont click "next next next" when you install shit. Simple. You are your own defense. Dont be an idiot.

MoWarez, yes, I know it's called cracking and not hacking, I am familiar with this world and used to dwell in it also I just didn't want to mix terms and have people confused. The goal of my thread was one - Show people how to secure themselves, referring to the malicious users as hackers or crackers is the least of my concern in this type of post. But yes, you are right and I agree with you.

jayfella, yes it will. However that doesn't contradict one bit what you wrote, which is 100% true

Chugi is always the best.

PS. How about your farming.
    Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information