Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61062 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me

Default Get 100 Results On First Page Of Google Search [Chrome]

Google, by default, displays only 10 search results per page. While 10 may not be as bad, sometimes these top slots get occupied by irrelevant links and the actual, useful stuff can get buried deep within the subsequent pages. gInfinity is a Chrome extension that eliminates the need to navigate to next pages in Google search results, by pulling as much as up to 100 results on the first page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and the following ten results will be displayed, and if you continue scrolling further, the process will be repeated until a total of 100 results are displayed on the very first page.gInfinity is a handy extension that makes it easier to scroll through results without clicking next each time

Here is that handy extension

GInfinity
    QuickSand Reviewed by QuickSand on . Get 100 Results On First Page Of Google Search [Chrome] Google, by default, displays only 10 search results per page. While 10 may not be as bad, sometimes these top slots get occupied by irrelevant links and the actual, useful stuff can get buried deep within the subsequent pages. gInfinity is a Chrome extension that eliminates the need to navigate to next pages in Google search results, by pulling as much as up to 100 results on the first page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and the following ten results will be displayed, and if you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Nice addon! Thanks ...

Website's:
    Glad you liked it

thanks for sharing buddy

There's already an extension that does the same thing, AutoPage, but good job nonetheless.

Who needs an extension for that? Just change the number of results to 100 from 10 in google.com Search Settings page.

Website's:
    Where Prazky?
    im not aware of that

also i think they should implement html5 soon so their users wont need an extension to have more results displayed as we scroll down
    it would be automatic

Banned
    nice share and i have use something like this before

Banned
    Website's:
    frienDl.Org ddl.li RdpNL.CoM
    thanks for share

Website's:
    StreamWar.Com
    nice share
    Come Baby Come >>>www.watchallseries.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast