Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62418 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default New Project - Adult Oriented

Calling all experienced admins...

I have a new project that I have been tossing around an idea to.

Its a bit crazy and breaks from the norm a bit but I think it might work with the right people and some work.

I'm not going to put out too much information now as this is still an early idea but I am looking for a couple of experienced people, preferably forum owners who would like the opportunity to listen to the idea and provide feedback.

I will be staffing this at some point if it becomes more than just an idea. Those who I bring in early will receive priority.

Compensation will be discussed with those parties but can be anything from revenue sharing to direct payments and the opportunity to join me in some of my other business ventures.

Please post your experience in forum administration or moderation below or send me a PM.

I'm also available on MSN messenger. PM for info.

Thanks.
    void07 Reviewed by void07 on . New Project - Adult Oriented Calling all experienced admins... I have a new project that I have been tossing around an idea to. Its a bit crazy and breaks from the norm a bit but I think it might work with the right people and some work. I'm not going to put out too much information now as this is still an early idea but I am looking for a couple of experienced people, preferably forum owners who would like the opportunity to listen to the idea and provide feedback. I will be staffing this at some point if it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

PM me with details please.
    I had been admin on few forums for almost a year, looking to start with something new now.

Thread Information