Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62600 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com

Default Review Th3WrzScene VB Bluefox Skin Ported To Phpbb

OK so today i had some time on my hands due to being offline,
    so i decided to do a new skin for one of my sites, I have always liked the vBulletin BlueFox Skin developed by: vBStyles.com.
    So went about converting it over to Phpbb3!

I will also say this is the first time i have tried to convert a vb to phpbb skin

Here is my result
    Please give feed back on were i could make this skin more like "VB" BlueFox Skin of improve it more
    smoky Reviewed by smoky on . Review Th3WrzScene VB Bluefox Skin Ported To Phpbb OK so today i had some time on my hands due to being offline, so i decided to do a new skin for one of my sites, I have always liked the vBulletin BlueFox Skin developed by: vBStyles.com. So went about converting it over to Phpbb3! I will also say this is the first time i have tried to convert a vb to phpbb skin Here is my result http://th3wrzscene.com/ Please give feed back on were i could make this skin more like "VB" BlueFox Skin of improve it more :) Rating: 5

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hello,

I'll be honest with you.

I can not see a thing that is unique about your site other than the logo of course. The domain I do not like, the blue katz button does not fit because of the color.

You do not have a society. There are many dead zones. You should reconsider creating new sections explanations of all the sections. Good, long explanations are good, not least, Google loves it.

Your footer have too much advertising. Get rid of DDL and rely on Google and direct traffic. Maximum 3-4 DDL's. Do not fill up the entire website with unnecessary buttons.

You have three members .. Need I say more?

Change among other things, the forum icons, a new logo, get a new theme, more members, promote, etc. You are completely in the beginning of the process.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I love the way you ported the theme, excellent work with that.

Here's a bug you need to fix. The post title link is messed up.

The Unread Posts and No Unread Posts forum icons are the same in the footer, needs to be fixed.

Plus all that MrSandvik said.

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    did you even read my first post!
    i DID NOT ask for a review of the site itself.
    Please give feed back on were i could make this skin more like "VB"..?

The site is just a test site i use for when i am board to mess about on and mates to post at. thats the reason for dead zones!

I can not see a thing that is unique! i did not say the skin was unique i said its proted from VB to PHPBB3 lol
    and why would i change the icons ect, when i want it like the original bluefox skin

@ nYXem

Thanks for letting me know mate fix that now

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

Thread Information