Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6944 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post
    Hello AlertPay Team,
    Can't Indian's verify their account using Visa card?
    If yes then till when it might be fixed?
    regards,
    Lokesh
    Quote Originally Posted by silverkinguk View Post
    Is paying with card available?
    If not when you think it will be up?
    Hi Lokesh & silverkinguk,

As we are currently having issues processing Visa and MasterCard, this has also affected account verification. Until this issue has been resolved, members will not be able to to use this verification method. For updates for when our Visa & MasterCard issue has been resolved, please check our blog. http://blog.alertpay.com/

Thanks
    -Luke

amex fully works with AP?

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    warezlord.net
    Over 1 year Alertpay Stopped Withdraw to Credit Card, But still did not find any solution for it ! I think Alertpay never find any solution for it.

One year ago they Introduced Alertpay PrePaid Card, And 5-6 months later they Canceled it, and send Temporary PrePaid Card to some Users. I am one of the Alertpay PrePaid Card holder, but they did not sent me the Temporary PrePaid Card. For this I have to sale my Alertpay balance to Local Buyer who need Alertpay Balance.

Last year I lost some Epassporte balance. Epassporte still did not payed remain balance of Epassporte account holder. They are scam now.

So, I think one day Alertpay will do same thing with us.

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AlertPay Team View Post
    Hi Lokesh & silverkinguk,

As we are currently having issues processing Visa and MasterCard, this has also affected account verification. Until this issue has been resolved, members will not be able to to use this verification method. For updates for when our Visa & MasterCard issue has been resolved, please check our blog. http://blog.alertpay.com/

Thanks
    -Luke
    Thank you for the update Luke
    I hope it would be solved soon
    Best regards,
    Lokesh

Banned
    Website's:
    DedicatedserverAndHosting.com VerifyPp.com Xtrememagics.com

Default Alertpay total SUCKZ!!!

i use to be authorized exchanger of alertpay , trust be alertpay is not like before now . it's worstest processor now . they cant even verify cc .
    i have been told 6 months back we are upgrading and blah blah blah ...
    What a company , still no result but irrevalent fishy tale " We are upgrading " well i think sasa is right they got banned as well as they can't prevent cc chargeback or fraud payment too .
    i migrated to OKPAY already which providing it's own card to withdraw globally. i just in love with it . i am also using Liberty which serving cool as well. guys just fuck this Alertpay , We the user who decide who exist and who don't .
    one more thing i forgot to mention , now a days they are making temporary hold in many accounts for no reason as a e-commerce solutin provider i witness 50+ cases like this . Alertpay scamed my $1200 and also locked my account so i cant neither enter nor claim .... Pathetic !!! Be aware ...

Hi miskat

My name is Sean, and I would like to assist you and look into your case.

Could you please PM me with your account name, so that I can access it and see what transpired.

Cheers

Sean

Banned
    Website's:

Wink Reply sent in PM

PM is sent to you

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    many people still using AP , i am too and i am satistied with their service yea its bad they dont support CC any more and they have high fees , but thats also true that i recieve my money on time without any problem.

atleast dont use bad words for them.

Banned
    Website's:

Lightbulb Sammy are you hired ??

sammy are you hired to post in favour of alertpay ??
    or it's duplicated id f alertpay staff itself !!
    i bet it is ...
    if you want to see log , i can prove 30% user quit AP , 30% fed up and will quit soon , 30 % are novice who understand much about professionalism in service ...
    Alertpay is no more the same as it was before , when you do good you are appriciated when you do bad you get bad words that's simple as 1+1 = 2 , well stop misguiding user show us screen shot log that you get payments in time ... i really bet if you get ... coz you are not one who uses alertpay . See othher members feedback , you will see no positive feeds in last few months , it's doomed and nothing but crap . if my id is not fixed i will post in digital point where i am a gold member , talk gold , moneyfanclub and in lot more very soon . my buddy from pakistan said here alertpay agents are present live ... so i am making my last try here ... otherwise i will post their scamming story in everywhere in internet

Hi miskat

I looked up your account and spoke to my risk team.

Your account posed a great risk to AlertPay and our members, as your account received an excessive amount of charge-backs and fraudulent payments. In addition, you violated our user agreement by selling financial products that are strictly prohibited.

Any amount that remained in your account was used to refund all the charge-backs, and transaction disputes you received, which were numerous.

AlertPay cannot continue its business relationships with merchants that have no regard for their customers, along with poor business practices. Not to mention a complete disregard for our user agreement.

Cheers

Sean

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information