Guys just few minutes ago i was posting few posts in bayw.org but when i clicked refresh button i got a message that 'I'VE BEEN BANNED'.After that neither i was able to access that site and see why i was banned.But when i tried to open that site in another browser(internet explorer) suprisingly i was able to access bayw.org but in opera browser as i told u it show as me been banned.So which one is true.Am i really banned or is there some problem with the browser.
anaksr Reviewed by anaksr on . Not sure why and whether iam banned Guys just few minutes ago i was posting few posts in bayw.org but when i clicked refresh button i got a message that 'I'VE BEEN BANNED'.After that neither i was able to access that site and see why i was banned.But when i tried to open that site in another browser(internet explorer) suprisingly i was able to access bayw.org but in opera browser as i told u it show as me been banned.So which one is true.Am i really banned or is there some problem with the browser. Rating: 5