Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61563 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Please review my site & suggest me to promote

Dear Friends,
    I have launched a free classified website http://www.eraju.com please review my site and suggest me how to promote this site, without investing on adwords. Also advice me whether I am eligible for adsense as this site is only 45 days old.
    Thank you one and all in advance.
    paulmkm Reviewed by paulmkm on . Please review my site & suggest me to promote Dear Friends, I have launched a free classified website http://www.eraju.com please review my site and suggest me how to promote this site, without investing on adwords. Also advice me whether I am eligible for adsense as this site is only 45 days old. Thank you one and all in advance. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello, paulmkm, I must say I am not impressed by your site. Here it is why: Your first page should be more atractive and by that I mean that this is looking like some to do list and you must change that by making a new placement for categories. Furthermore, why you don't use your logo (with blue ship) on your favicon (now it looks more like blue fire and what has to do with the content)? I like your implemantation of GMaps, that is good, so I guess you should do some redesigning on your pages, something like put those categories a little lower on page and put some banners between gray top menu and categories and put some great images, that could atract more people to your categories. Hope this was helpfull, cheers.

Default Like to share links?

Quote Originally Posted by paulmkm View Post
    Dear Friends,
    I have launched a free classified website http://www.eraju.com please review my site and suggest me how to promote this site, without investing on adwords. Also advice me whether I am eligible for adsense as this site is only 45 days old.
    Thank you one and all in advance.
    You could not increase your user base without link exchange. Would you like to share links with me? My site is www.uniquedownloadz.com

Thanks

Thread Information