Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6939 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default BuddyLeech2-Mass shrinker ,Leecher,Post Maker,Scanner,Mass Upload Pics...

BuddyLeech 2 -Massive Picture Uploader , Massive Shrinker .

DOUBLE YOUR INCOME EASILY

BuddyLeech 2 is the second version of buddy it now comes with a very handy tool that will allow you to upload massively Your pictures and also shrink all your links . The interesting thing is that these Imagehosting (such as Imagetwist , Imgchilli ) pay you for uploading your pictures the same when you shorten your links using for example Adfly and Adfocus , but what makes this tool even more powerful is that you can do it with the click of ONE BUTTON . Check out below for more information :

Check out this blogs built in minutes :

http://testingblog5555.blogspot.com/

http://testingblog2345.blogspot.com/

Some other options :
    Make your own template and save it , well this is something unique I have not seen in other tools this option help you to change or create or just replace some things in your post (like links or probably some buttons )in a matter of seconds . For example let’s say you have a video that is fully in English you share it to English forum sites then you want to do the same for Spanish sites adding subtitles and changing the buttons (information to informacion, technical information to informacion tecnica ,screenshots to Pantallazo , download to descargar , etc) well so with this tool you can do the whole thing just by one simple click .

Save post as Bbcode or Html. Imagine you have already created a post then you want to post it on your blogspot you have to change the whole bbcode source to html and also change the buttons you do not want the same buttons in your blog .So with this tool you can do it as easy as 1,2,3 just by clicking save as html and you are done .You can also preview it to see how it will look like .

Massive converter :

Single Leech :

Lecching From PirateB.

Post Maker

Remote Uploading to Lulzimg

Scanner.:

-Windows xp sp2 sp3 ,vista,windows7
    -Network connection
    -Net framework 4 .Download it here :http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=17851

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThRVwdLDpY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThRVwdLDpY[/ame]

Price: 12$ + free lifetime updates.

Feel free to ask any question.
    Feedback and bug reports are welcome.
    NINO Reviewed by NINO on . Buddy-The best friend of Uploaders-Leecher,Post Maker,Scanner,Remote Upload Pics... BuddyLeech 2 -Massive Picture Uploader , Massive Shrinker . DOUBLE YOUR INCOME EASILY http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9261/screenshot1t.gif http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/155/informationr.gif BuddyLeech 2 is the second version of buddy it now comes with a very handy tool that will allow you to upload massively Your pictures and also shrink all your links . The interesting thing is that these Imagehosting (such as Imagetwist , Imgchilli ) pay you for uploading your Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Sure, i'll take a copy just for the lulz.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Sure, i'll take a copy just for the lulz.
    buy it and tell us ur review

mmm mmm!
    Exactly mazzo. The sad part is.. I don't actually need it, because i'm not into this. oO

But i'll do it anyway.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    i don't get it , so it just leech the posts with its links ?
    and does it autopost after that ?
    hmm , it would be better if you make a video
    i will buy one (its just 5$) but wanna know what am i actully buying .

accept alertpay?

Great another spam tool
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Pure Awesomeness!
    When you say leech from piratebay, do you mean download torrent/rar it/upload it to your accounts? or it just leeches the info and makes a pretty post?

Code: 
    accept alertpay?
    No at this moment sorry .

Code: 
    Great another spam tool
    well if you want to call it like that is your decision

Code: 
    When you say leech from piratebay, do you mean download torrent/rar it/upload it to your accounts? or it just leeches the info and makes a pretty post?
    just leeches the info and makes a pretty post .

Code: 
    Sure, i'll take a copy just for the lulz
    I don't actually need it, because i'm not into this.

I havent thought about given some copies so far , I know you are a respected member but could you explain me how will you use it if you are not into this .
    Thanks MrSandvik.

What Im doing right know is making a video tutorial so everybody can take a look at it .sorry If I didnt answer before is too late right now in my country and Im about to fall asleep sorry guys tomorrow Ill try to finish the video and show you .Thanks for the feedbacks.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    he's not a respected member...he's a mod

lol

and sometimes people give review copies away to a mod or respected member so that they can test it out. If they give it a good review, then others are more likely to buy it because they trust the person. But its entirely up to you. Not everyone does this - but it seems like a small loss of money in order to get feedback.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information