Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6743 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    lol dunt worry spammers, russian host r alive, no any US law comply on them, so when thats happen spammer start buying RU hosting.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tushavi View Post
    lol dunt worry spammers, russian host r alive, no any US law comply on them, so when thats happen spammer start buying RU hosting.

Wow did you even read this thread? It's the domains that are at risk not hosting.

Respected Member

Its not the end. You should just leave now if you believe it is

To be honest this is not major shock, they already started taking over domains this year/last year.. now revealing WHOIS isnt much of a problem? Just means you cant put your real info up?

But hey-ho that's the problem with running something illegal..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Well I don't think this is as big a problem as others. It sounds weird but you don't have to enter your real information when you create an account at a domain register. I don't think I ever have with a warez related domain. You can create an account with a fake name and push the domain to that account. If it shows the name big deal. Who cares as it's fake. Let them chase around a fake name that lives in the middle of the Amazon Rain Forest for a few months wasting their time.

A bigger problem here is what happened a few months ago when domains were confiscated. Some sites moved to other domains to try and counter act this. eg bolt.org and demonaid.com to demonaid.cd.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

who cares they cant do anything except this shitty actions few days ago we heared dmca will ask all information from paypal, so anyone get caught?
    Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

Banned
    i using dynadot.com and they always forward the DMCA to me. by mistake i didnot read one DMCA e-mail and they just block the domain for 2 days. after i removed the content they enable my domain again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Well I don't think this is as big a problem as others. It sounds weird but you don't have to enter your real information when you create an account at a domain register. I don't think I ever have with a warez related domain. You can create an account with a fake name and push the domain to that account. If it shows the name big deal. Who cares as it's fake. Let them chase around a fake name that lives in the middle of the Amazon Rain Forest for a few months wasting their time.

A bigger problem here is what happened a few months ago when domains were confiscated. Some sites moved to other domains to try and counter act this. eg bolt.org and demonaid.com to demonaid.cd.

Well it is if that person uses real info one site i found i tried the phone number and it was legit info had a chat with the owner to.

As to fake info yes its a way around but if they find out you might be at risk of loosing your domain name.

And about the domain seizures yes that was a major issue and many found ways around it (examples above in your post).

Banned
    Damn! looks like I need to register a new domain with another registrar. Any recommendation folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post

or you can do something like this:

Register domain and company for warez site: ; )

First find the homeless (lets name him John) - offer him some cash - make for him new identity document , register domain in local registrant (not in US ones - Namecheap, Daddy etc.) on John name, - send to registrant copy of Jonh's identity document, then register company and make him General CEO. A simple example to create a "paylon company".
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information