We specialize in internet services and systems administration.
If you are looking for a reliable admin who can get things done right the first time without
playing ticket tag or having some big fiasco we can help you!
USA Based offering 24/7 on call support via email, ticket and phone/sms for emergencies. If you are a new web host or established one looking to offer new products then I can help. We all know budget hosting is hard to sell these days with all the competition, I can help you find a niche where you can sell profitable services with a fraction of the competition. Can help setup site text and content, marketing and much more.
Very experienced and knowledgeable, there is no problem or issue that cannot be solved!

Services such as:

• Media Site/Server Setup
  • File Server/Site Setup
  • Server Clusters or HAC Setups
  • Optimization and Tuning
  • Server Security and Hardening
  • DdoS Mitigation and Protection
  • High Traffic/High Stress Server Environments
  • Complete Project Deployment and Consultation Services
  • Web Hosting Server Setups and Management
  • Hosting Business Consultation, Launching and Marketing
  • Server Administration and Management
  • Outsourced Level 2 and Level 3 Tech Support
  • Internet Legal Services such as DMCA counter notices and compliance
  • And Much More! If it is anything dealing with websites, servers and internet presence we can help you!

Contacts
email ? admin@gid0.net
Instant Messenger Contacts
aim ? ddosmanagement
msn ? secureservertech@hotmail.com
yahoo ? secureservertech
skype ? felosij
felosi Reviewed by felosi on . Server management, web host setup and marketing, deployment, ddos mitigation and more We specialize in internet services and systems administration. If you are looking for a reliable admin who can get things done right the first time without playing ticket tag or having some big fiasco we can help you! USA Based offering 24/7 on call support via email, ticket and phone/sms for emergencies. If you are a new web host or established one looking to offer new products then I can help. We all know budget hosting is hard to sell these days with all the competition, I can help Rating: 5