Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62252 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rk-boxslots View Post
    I do not manage SaffronSolutions it is managed by the MD (managing Director) it is his issue to deal with, The server is not down here the systems IP was changed as the reseller requested it's about as much information as i have from this point.
    i got 188.95.53.77 with server. then i bought 188.95.53.78 ip. but 2ip are down. isn't Down?

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Doing fun with me? If you care to elaborate then I am sure I could answer that, a Third IP was purchased for the server as I said, the system is on line here and the third IP was request sadly I cannot speak for Bharat so I do not know what is going on with him or the system.

3.   Sponsored Links

Doing fun with me? If you care to elaborate then I am sure I could answer that, a Third IP was purchased for the server as I said, the system is on line here and the third IP was request sadly I cannot speak for Bharat so I do not know what is going on with him or the system.
    i haven't ordered third ip. so where it comes from?

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    As I said I cannot speak for Bharat, I will speak to him as soon as he is available and clear this issue up for you as fast as possible If you care to PM me your Email Id or Skype i can contact you directly with updates as and when i have them.

As I said I cannot speak for Bharat, I will speak to him as soon as he is available and clear this issue up for you as fast as possible If you care to PM me your Email Id or Skype i can contact you directly with updates as and when i have them.
    i don't need my server back, already i bought my NEW dedicated server yesteday. bcoz can't stop my business. NOW just i need refund.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    Bistarito...can you please provide screenshots of your support tickets that you made to Saffron? That will help us in figuring out what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    Bistarito...can you please provide screenshots of your support tickets that you made to Saffron? That will help us in figuring out what is going on.
    Already provided, See this page http://www.besthostingforums.com/1076245-post14.htm

Website's:
    you're right...I some how missed that. Thanks for the proof. I guess we're just waiting on Bharat.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by iHate View Post
    Please, once again anyone that has no connection to this please do not
    comment as i don't want this turning into a flame match.

People involved:
    Rickie (BoxSlots) - Owns SaffronSolutions
    Bharat - Works for SaffronSolutions (MD)
    bistarito@musafirboy - Complainant
    Moderators - Obvious reason

Any irrelevant posts made by anyone will be deleted.
    If anyone else posts ^ besides these people then they will receive an infraction or ban. Stay out of this thread - we dont need any random info, thank you kindly

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    That doesn't prove squat -

You have to activate apache etc... before you can access the ip like that

P.s : When you get a dedi , you have to install apache or some panel which i doubt you did so ofc the ip can't be reached via that site

One more thing - Go to your hosting panel and check the server power status , it may very well be off in which case you can't access it even vis ssh until you turn it on.

already installed apache, mySQL & cpanel when i first got the server.

And 1 more thing, dedicated server has no panels, just ssh & root access.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information