Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62136 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up How alertpay help if user got scam?

Hi

i have bad experience with alertpay i would like to know how alertpay helps if user got scam. Like me many others got scam and we have also contacted to alertpay staff to resolve that issue but they always said we are waiting for seller email or he will return blah blah they do block seller account on the spot when they receive email against scammer. then why we never get back money?
    sSKKa Reviewed by sSKKa on . How alertpay help if user got scam? Hi i have bad experience with alertpay i would like to know how alertpay helps if user got scam. Like me many others got scam and we have also contacted to alertpay staff to resolve that issue but they always said we are waiting for seller email or he will return blah blah they do block seller account on the spot when they receive email against scammer. then why we never get back money? Rating: 5
    Wanna Link Exchange With PR4 ? Your Site Must Be PR3
    PM ME

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    neo.nneonline.com nneonline.com mediaghost.net
    well they have always return my money when its scam or hacked... i had very good experience with them regarding this issue

Hi sSKKa

You have corresponded with me, and with my resolutions team concerning your dispute.

The last email you received from my resolutions team outlined the current situation as it concerns your transaction dispute. As you stated many disputes have been filed against this user and thus the process becomes more complex.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

Thread Information