Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6958 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    You're gonna need to mention your budget upfront for providers to be able to give you a reasonable offer.
    My budget is up to $250 with the 4Gbit Port.

Without 4Gbit Port and only 2Gbit It's up to $200

I could possibly go higher but it must be something special.

2.   Sponsored Links

Your not going to find anything near "real" 4gbps at that price. Barley "real" 1gbps.

Quote Originally Posted by iHate View Post
    My budget is up to $250 with the 4Gbit Port.

Without 4Gbit Port and only 2Gbit It's up to $200

I could possibly go higher but it must be something special.
    $250 is not going to happen, anywhere. You might be able to get that for $200-$250 if you replace SAS drives with SATA2 and downgrade your port to 100mbps or 1gbps. Drives are hard to order at this time due to Thailand floods. 600GB SAS drives are very expensive, and it's going to be even more expensive because of the Thailand floods.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Check worldstream.nl, they only offer 1Gbit uplink but they are a good company

i think ovh server can help u in this.
    ?Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?? ? Steve Jobs

It begins...
    You want an E3-1240 with 12GB RAM and 2x600SAS 15k drives. All of that with 25TB bandwidth on a 4gbps port for $250?

Don't really know where you get your quotes from, but if you're looking for a real provider with an actual quality network that won't go to hell when you get a 1mbit DDoS, you're gonna have to up your budget to a bare minimum of $400+ for that kind of specs. The bandwidth alone, on a good network, will cost you $100+. The hardware is going to go for $250 alone considering you need the 15k SAS drives; 2 of them. And the gbit uplinks aren't cheap. You don't even need 1gbit, you need 4gbit. That requires NIC bonding; and gbit uplinks are not cheap regardless of the kind of bandwidth you push through them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information