Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Post Your FileJungle Earning Screenshot

not bad with multilinks

VanDamme2211 Reviewed by VanDamme2211 on . Post Your FileJungle Earning Screenshot not bad :) with multilinks http://i27.lulzimg.com/fa564e7de9.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Do people realize that FileJungle == FileServe?

lol FJ is not by FS

Respected Member
    Duh, it's obvious, everyone with little brain can figure it out.

Fileserve = zPag.es = videoBB = VideoZer = Uploadstation = FileJungle.

Easy to figure because they kinda use same design style, can't explain it, and they also use same/little modified versions of their script.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Yes, it is. It is less obvious than FileSonic and Wupload (cousins, give me a break...) - but here are just a few details that when looked at as a whole prove I'm right:

1. Both FJ and FS are hosted at Choopa.

2. DMCA page lists two similar nearby addresses in Hong Kong.

3. HTML forms throughout the entire site share the exact same unique field names. Here are a few: "userEmail" field in lost password page, "loginUserName", "loginUserPassword", and "autoLogin" remember-me checkbox in login page, "userIAgree" and all other fields in signup page, etc.

4. Nearly identical JavaScripts used at both sites.

5. Emails from both sites are similar as well, down to the webmaster@ address as well as the very similar IP addresses used by the mail servers. mail.filejungle.com resolves to 216.155.132.212 and mail.fileserve.com to 216.155.134.124.

6. Both sites make use of a subdomain that behaves the same way. http://l.fileserve.com and http://l.filejungle.com lead to an empty page with this ajax call: $("#ajaxReturn").load("/error.php", {'err': '404'}); Way out there for this to be coincidental.

7. Nearly identical File Managers - different layout but same functionality with separate lists for pending web files, ftp files, remote files, etc. And again - same JavaScript used in both sites.

8. Also identical JavaScript API powering both File Managers. Just one example - creating a new folder at FileServe posts to /file-manager.php the params "newFolderName=NAME&createFolderFormSubmit=Create+ folder&folderId=&createFolderDest=0" and at FileJungle, it posts to /file-manager-action.php the params "newFolderName=NAME&createFolderDest=0"

9. File Upload works the same exact way.. down to the API calls for progress check, etc. Same code, field names as well.

I can find many many more similarities. But I think by now you get the point - FileServe == FileJungle. I'm surprised this is news to some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by VanDamme2211 View Post
    not bad with multilinks

There is already a thread for this. Why cant u search it ?

http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...creenshot.html

Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post
    lol FJ is not by FS

they R the same dude
    Don't U see ?

Banned
    Fileserve = zPag.es = videoBB = VideoZer = Uploadstation = FileJungle.
    videobb=videozer?

Thread Information