Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6651 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Question about uploading files

Hi guys! I have premium account on filesonic and fileserve, my question is what happen if I start uploading files to those services to make money?
    do we have problem with the service? is that recommendable?
    My files will be longer and what happen to that? because I see a lot of you have free accounts and the files gets deleted in 30 days.
    Lalotox Reviewed by Lalotox on . Question about uploading files Hi guys! I have premium account on filesonic and fileserve, my question is what happen if I start uploading files to those services to make money? do we have problem with the service? is that recommendable? My files will be longer and what happen to that? because I see a lot of you have free accounts and the files gets deleted in 30 days. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Is that Recommendable...why not..Filesonic and FileServe are the most stable file hosting sites and they are very good...Dont Worry, Your Files Will stay long if you have premium acc. and if satisfies DMCA policy..and Earning Money depends on ur hard work.. and You Will always have some minor probs with any services...but these hosting are most reliable ones..

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    Indeed if u like to have the Number 1 hosting in stability go to Hotfile but in case u have warez forget it and go to fs fso

good luck

Banned
    just upload more and post it everywhere that is it

Thread Information