Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good sales & rebills plans also rebills will not be missed if affiliate is on PPD plan while sale is made.
    Easy remote upload from other file hosts with flexible file deletion policy of free users like 90 days after last download with enough free user space like 500 GB.

I 100% second these two.

2.   Sponsored Links

mine for PPS will be:
    3. Rebill plan
    5. High PPS% pay

For PPD will be:
    1. High PPD pay
    2. More countries in group A of PPD plan (usually only US, UK and Germany are put in group A)

for general (both PPD/PPS):
    6. Automatic payment (no fee required for receiving money?)
    7. High upload speed via ftp
    8. Good remote upload feature supporting different filehosts
    9. Good free user experience (good download speed for free users, less broken downloads)
    10. Supports large single file
    11. Less waiting time between downloads for free users
    12. Supports various download tools
    13. Larger storage space for free users (500G or above, enough?)
    14. Good mixed plan
    15. Pay on time
    16. Advanced statistic system (the more detailed the better)
    17. Provides friendly affiliate support (which I think Willy from Wupload is the best so far

maybe one or two more to add,
    1.no cheating or shaving script
    2.no crappy ranking system like Hotfile, Bitshare, etc
    3.no different rate for file sized tiers (maybe file bigger than 5MB only will be counted)

Quote Originally Posted by dkp View Post
    Good sales & rebills plans also rebills will not be missed if affiliate is on PPD plan while sale is made.
    If you are paid on PPD then why do you want to get paid from sales as well? You need to make room for filehost to profit, you know?

flexible file deletion policy of free users like 90 days after last download
    Every additional day costs them, and those costs are later covered out of your pocket anyway (lower earnings) - if file didn't get even one download in whole month then it's worthless from earning point of view anyway.

with enough free user space like 500 GB.
    Limiting storage at all is bad thing, since we eventually have to pay them, to get more money from them. It's enough if inactive files get deleted.

Automatic payouts once minimum payout amount is reached
    I hear you. I always forget to click payout button on fileserve.

Also standard file size tiers atleast for starting like 1 - 50, 51 - 100 MB

Real time statistics to affiliates like last downloaded file with accurate time relative to current time like

File: file1.rar Last Downloaded: 3 minutes ago
    " file2.rar " 10 minutes ago

This way statistics pausing can be detected very easily which will increase affiliates trust on file host.

I don't like filehosts with ranking system as well. For me the ranking is complicated and seems need some time to get to. When I run into a filehost with ranking system I simply skip it without even reading the introduction to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    If you are paid on PPD then why do you want to get paid from sales as well? You need to make room for filehost to profit, you know?
    The reason is simple. Usually new affiliates remain on PPD plan at first and during this time they get sales those rebills too will be missed when they choose PPS plan later.

Every additional day costs them, and those costs are later covered out of your pocket anyway (lower earnings) - if file didn't get even one download in whole month then it's worthless from earning point of view anyway.
    Most affiliates post on multiple forums so its very difficult to detect & correct the deleted file link. Also seeing many non working download links will severly affect premium sales & rebills.

Limiting storage at all is bad thing, since we eventually have to pay them, to get more money from them. It's enough if inactive files get deleted.
    If storage is limited for free users they will only pick the most demanding files while avoid uploading non useful heavy files. Such a limitation will minimize remote upload usage thus improve server performance also this will reduce dead links in forums & websites.

Also no ranking system at all as PPD affiliates don't have to get premium sales to file hosts because PPD affiliates will not get any share of premium sales. Its the PPS affiliates motive to get sales & rebills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information