Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    The child died shortly after, and the driver was glad she died because now he has to pay less money.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Common people i understand its fucked up those people just hit the girl for no reason but whos problem is that.. I could careless if someone even a little boy got shot next to me id just walk away...

Me no see me no hear me no say... It aint are problem...

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    ^ That's just wrong man. You should never let someone die such a sadistic death.

It's hard for me to even believe this is real. People are selfish.

Fuck them all.Does anyone in this world have a heart and care to do some good.I would have beaten the shit up of all the pedestrians as well as fuck the drivers up...In India the same thing happens...
    But we need to know who we are and what for we exist in this world..If we do not we will become worst than animals..

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    Common people i understand its fucked up those people just hit the girl for no reason but whos problem is that.. I could careless if someone even a little boy got shot next to me id just walk away...

Me no see me no hear me no say... It aint are problem...
    I think the "Stop Snitching" rule you are abiding doesn't take effect here.
    Doesn't hurt to call an ambulance.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Its not a stop snitching rule.. When you are raised in the areas that i have been raised and still am living in.. You learn to just not get in the middle when you look like the way i do..

Im not saying its a ghetto ass hell area but people trip bad.. So doing the right thing can end you up in jail for a while...

Im all for the soft hearted people who will come to the aid cuz i wuld wish if it happened to me someone would come to my aid.. But in life its not like that.. People will come and call the ambulance but living in a big city u might as well call n say goodbye to your family because the ambulance take almost 2 hours to come maybe even more

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Yo dude, that isn't even acceptable in 3rd world countries. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

mmm mmm!
    I have a feeling that this could happen in countries with high homicide rate and in a country with very many people. It is low, it is pathetic and not the least cowardly.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Both drivers were arrested.
    The reason of why they wouldn't help because they might be charged on mishandling the victim. That happened too. They got fucked up stupid laws.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information