Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    @fewcent

that why i say do some trick..becouse the true if submit site like warez and ilegal material you not will be approve (same your account will be disable to), mean good if do some trick wtf is that .we need adsense approve the request before this the point..for next after approve that adsense will be decision and the site owner what they do for next

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by -AnaRchy-99- View Post
    @fewcent

mean good if do some trick wtf is that .we need adsense approve the request before this the point..
    wtf is that ?...I didn't get you? and what made you to use the "F" word

anyways..coming back to the thread ..I guess thread starter is asking if Adsense allow to publish google ads on such niche and not about getting Adsense account approval.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    @fewcent

that why i say do some trick..becouse the true if submit site like warez and ilegal material you not will be approve (same your account will be disable to), mean good if do some trick wtf is that .we need adsense approve the request before this the point..for next after approve that adsense will be decision and the site owner what they do for next

If you have adsense on a warez site currently you will be banned eventually. It doesnt matter if you applied for adsense with a non warez site. They know on what domains their ads are running.

You think google is fucking stupid?

Banned
    @bxflow

Bro read carefully what i am write
    " becouse the true if submit site like warez and ilegal material you not will be approve" u just reply but not read form first, i not say warez site can be approve but how do make some triks with make 1 page and put in there some article like tutorial, or etc then when adsense team review it they not found about ilegal material..after done review and approve then you can change it to the true your site

this just need adsense approve...after that leave it adsense and site owner do their job all decision to them....i not say adsense stupid ..u say like that

this just trick need follow or not that you decision..just share bxflow ..

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    @bxflow

Bro read carefully what i am write
    " becouse the true if submit site like warez and ilegal material you not will be approve" u just reply but not read form first, i not say warez site can be approve but how do make some triks with make 1 page and put in there some article like tutorial, or etc then when adsense team review it they not found about ilegal material..after done review and approve then you can change it to the true your site

this just need adsense approve...after that leave it adsense and site owner do their job all decision to them....i not say adsense stupid ..u say like that

this just trick need follow or not that you decision..just share bxflow ..

You didn't understand what I said.

Ok you apply for adsense with an Article tutorial and they review it and accept it...... After you change it to your real site which will contain illegal material ADSENSE WILL KNOW!
    they can easily see what site is sending them impressions/clicks. They will see the clicks are coming from a certain domain.

You cannot fool them.

Banned
    for that leave it adsense decision bxflow ..we don't know about that and can't make it sure... the point adsense approve ..then next who will be know will be terminate or not but i know one site with ilegal content use like this trick until now their adsense not terminate has been 1 year and this the fact.

but sorry can't give info what that forum name coz scare for abuse report.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    for that leave it adsense decision bxflow ..we don't know about that and can't make it sure... the point adsense approve ..then next who will be know will be terminate or not but i know one site with ilegal content use like this trick until now their adsense not terminate has been 1 year and this the fact.

but sorry can't give info what that forum name coz scare for abuse report.
    I understand you.... you have been with them for a year... I have done the same but got caught once. If you dont generate a lot of clicks/impressions then you can be pretty safe for a while. Theres also people who like to report the site to google.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    They will wait until your minimum payout amount is reached and then ban you.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    They will wait until your minimum payout amount is reached and then ban you.
    they let u happy for a while

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information