Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6888 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com

Thumbs up Who can manage the RL & sBorg division for BuyRDP.com..?? Anyone..??

Well,

Title clarifies it all.

BuyRDP.com completes its 1 Year on Nov 10th and as a part of expansion plan, I am just thinking of setting up an RL deptt.

Of course, with BuyRDP & OvhResell occupying most of my time, i am a noob with RL part, so i need someone proficient enough to manage this for me.

Do you think you can do it for us..??

If yes please post here, DO NOT PM ME PLEASE , This is a request.
    In zillions of PM , i got over 230 PM's in last 4 days and i am deleting over 100+ messages daily, please do not pm me for this, just post it here.

I do not need anyone or everyone posting i can do this..
    Only those who can really do this, post it here.

@Mindy

Can i get some more space for PM's

Regards
    intensecool Reviewed by intensecool on . Who can manage the RL & sBorg division for BuyRDP.com..?? Anyone..?? Well, Title clarifies it all. BuyRDP.com completes its 1 Year on Nov 10th and as a part of expansion plan, I am just thinking of setting up an RL deptt.=) Of course, with BuyRDP & OvhResell occupying most of my time, i am a noob with RL part, so i need someone proficient enough to manage this for me. Do you think you can do it for us..?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    I am really interested and i can do it..!!

PM me if you think i am capable...

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Have you managed things before ..??

Do u know how to setup things , modify and maintain things..??

Banned
    just wanted to say have seen snkr do these stuffs ... not that i know him .. but anyways it ain't a big deal to get someone who can manage it just look for someone who can get you plugins because thats the thing rl needs mainly rather than just setting up and giving the thing ... just my 2 cents

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    I want to do hands off management for this one, so the person should be responsible for start >> end things, maintain, manage, update, plugins, security, accounts , performances and whatever is involved.

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Yes i have managed RL with plugins and sBorg both from the time they have released.

I am also online for more than 12-14 hours per day..!!

P.S - I can manage Linux Dedicated Servers too

EDIT : You can check the latest RL version with updated plugins and premiums inbuilt on (REMOVED) so you can see whether i know or not..!! Also this RL is directly installed on a VPS without any type of panels like kloxo or cPanel or DirectAdmin or Webmin. So you can judge my skills...

One more EDIT : I have got domains like sBorg.info and iLeech.info which can be used as sub-domains for customers like intensecool.sborg.info & intensecool.ileech.info

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    Yes i have managed RL with plugins and sBorg both from the time they have released.

I am also online more for than 12-14 hours per day..!!

P.S - I can manage Linux Dedicated Servers too

EDIT : You can check the latest RL version with updated plugins and premiums inbuilt on ileech.info so you can see whether i know or not..!! Also this RL is directly installed on a VPS without any type of panels like kloxo or cPanel or DirectAdmin or Webmin. So you can judge my skills...
    Can you pm me with your best config needed for this one..??

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Best config ? I didn't understand, can you please elaborate ?

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Config for the webserver buddy, RAM , HDD and all things which you will be looking for in this.

Banned
    i guess he means best config for a server for RL and sborg

edit: intense can you come online on msn ? need a talk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information