Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6700 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Megaupload payment problem

Hi mates...
    I have requested a payment from megaupload since 16th September and i have not been paid.
    I had reached 100000 points and i am supposed to be paid 100$.
    I sent 2 emails in support department, but they never answered...
    Does anyone know if they pay in general?
    zoug100 Reviewed by zoug100 on . Megaupload payment problem Hi mates... I have requested a payment from megaupload since 16th September and i have not been paid. I had reached 100000 points and i am supposed to be paid 100$. I sent 2 emails in support department, but they never answered... Does anyone know if they pay in general? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I thought they suspended their reward program sometime back.

You shouldn't have done that. There has been a rumor recently that MU bans all accounts that ask for payments, a couple of people here got their accounts banned.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    You shouldn't have done that. There has been a rumor recently that MU bans all accounts that ask for payments, a couple of people here got their accounts banned.
    Mate, as i told before i had reached 100000 points and i should get 1 year premium account and 100$ as reward.
    I got my premium account without problem and i am still having it. It didn't get banned.
    But the problem is that i have not received my payment(100$) althought they were supposed to pay me in 10 days...
    And they never answered back to my messages...
    I think their support is one of the worst among filehosts...

Since last months they are modifying their rewards system, so nobody could guarantee that you?ll recieve these bucks
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Even when their reward program was running, lots of people never got paid. They were always notorious for picking and choosing whom to pay. But now, you have a very slim chance to see a dime out of them.

Keep badgering them with emails for a while. If they keep ignoring, you have to move on eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by zoug100 View Post
    Hi mates...
    I have requested a payment from megaupload since 16th September and i have not been paid.
    I had reached 100000 points and i am supposed to be paid 100$.
    I sent 2 emails in support department, but they never answered...
    Does anyone know if they pay in general?
    Well, I hope that you haven't accumulated 100000 points by uploading copyright material.

Code: 
    http://www.megaupload.com/?c=terms
    According to their Terms and Conditions...

Take a look at Point "8.c"

8. Acceptable Use
    c. upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.

Megaupload reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate any account or transmission that violates this policy, without prior notice.
    So if you have been uploading copyrighted matierial, don't expect to be paid. Expect to be suspended/terminated instead lol.

BTW, this does NOT make Megaupload a scam !!

This also goes with about 90% of the other filehosts out there!! It's all written in their terms and conditions. But as soon as one of you don't get paid you all scream "OMFG SCAMMMM!!!" Grow up.

(zoug100 That last part wasn't directed to you, I'm just saying in general)

UltraIMG - Free Image Hosting
    Want to ask me anything to do with UltraIMG?? Send me a PM.
    Chances are that if you leave a message on the forum I might not see it. :)

@ Ashleyuk

I really wont cry if they dont pay me these 100$.
    I only wanted to know if they ever pay...
    After all i cant do much... If they want to pay me, they will do it...
    If they dont want to pay me, they wont...
    If one day i see 100$ in my paypal account, it is fine for me.. If not, never mind...

They do pay out. It takes time and since they have their rewards program under renovation all you can do is wait.

Banned
    oh god that is horrible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information