Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61013 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default How to get traffic to your forum

I thought we could have a thread where we gather together ideas on how to get traffic on your forum. This is very basic ideas. You can share your ideas too.

Here are some of my ideas;

* Launch email list
    Gather large lists of emails. Create a good email telling us about your board.

* Search Engines
    You need to get all your threads indexed, and a high ranking to increase new traffic. This will also put you in a strong position against competing forums.

* Twitter
    You may send your RSS feed to Twitter.

* Facebook
    Create a facebook fan page. Treat everyone like your friend.

* Yahoo Answers
    Respond to questions at Yahoo Answers. This is actually an epic methode, tbh.

* Comment on blogs
    Make comments on related blogs with a link back.

* Forum posting
    While posting on other forums, make sure that you have your forum in your signature. DON'T be a fluff poster or a profile spammer.

* Advertise
    Use Google ads, or even Facebook.

* Forum Directories
    You may get some traffic from forum directories.

* Youtube
    Set up a youtube channel.

* Offline promotion
    See this thread

* Facebook Advertisement
    You can pay for some advertisement on Facebook.

///

There are many strategies that can be used to get traffic to a forum

Important: Remember to have the content first!
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . How to get traffic to your forum I thought we could have a thread where we gather together ideas on how to get traffic on your forum. This is very basic ideas. You can share your ideas too. Here are some of my ideas; * Launch email list Gather large lists of emails. Create a good email telling us about your board. * Search Engines You need to get all your threads indexed, and a high ranking to increase new traffic. This will also put you in a strong position against competing forums. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Very good guide, I have given you reputation for this thread!

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Also Link Exchange & put a water mark on videos with the link to your forum & post them on Youtube & Dailymotion

Respected Member
    Just a quick tip, unless you have something unique and special to offer to the interwebz, your forum will never grow and develop into a large and active community.. which I'm assuming is the end goal for most forums?

Countless people have worked their asses of marketing a gaming, anime, graphics, etc type forum only to end up with barely any activity. You have to ask yourself "Why should people join my forum? What does it provide that X site doesn't?".

Completely agree with V1rgin but i dint find that answer in warez world i was searching for answer from a long time.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    I suggest for a forum to be active, you must start with a blog. Once the blog becomes big and you start receiving comments, then you can start making a forum and place a link of the forum in your blog.

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Nice tip MrSand, and yeah Virgin is right.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Banned
    Website's:
    thedlzone.com
    Great Guide Man Thanks A Lot

Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    Quote Originally Posted by V1rgin View Post
    Just a quick tip, unless you have something unique and special to offer to the interwebz, your forum will never grow and develop into a large and active community.. which I'm assuming is the end goal for most forums?

Countless people have worked their asses of marketing a gaming, anime, graphics, etc type forum only to end up with barely any activity. You have to ask yourself "Why should people join my forum? What does it provide that X site doesn't?".
    yes true indeed, i am tired of typing same thing to people who wants to create warez forums, darn, their are tons of warez forums all around, why would some one want to invest again and create same forum and roaming around asking how to get members.

although i do own one, but my is successful with 10K+ members without any ddl submission and stuff

Running graphics, gaming and anime forum are the worst ideas, darn, their are tons and tons of such forums, why would people come to small forum when their are top forums out their to help people instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    Also Link Exchange & put a water mark on videos with the link to your forum & post them on Youtube & Dailymotion
    good idea if you own the video, faggy if you dont.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information