Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6704 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    rls-log.com

Default Gaming Pc

Hi guyz i want to buy a normal gaming pc which could run all the available games smoothly ...

can anyone suggest me a good but not too expensive pc + graphics card ... Thanks
    babarali124 Reviewed by babarali124 on . Gaming Pc Hi guyz i want to buy a normal gaming pc which could run all the available games smoothly ... can anyone suggest me a good but not too expensive pc + graphics card ... Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Save up some money, gather some knowledge on components and build your own

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    thats a good suggestion brother ... but some views or maybe reviews of the products people have used can also help a bit

Banned
    One of my favourite Pc's and Laptops brand Ever

http://www.alienware.com/Landings/desktops.aspx

Rockstar
    well i don't know what is called as normal gaming pc, and alienware desktops are very costly, i can get better for much lesser price. They charge b'coz they are a brand, brand does nothin, just cost u more money.

Well i got i7 -2600k @3.40 GHZ

8GB RAM

1TB HD

56OTi GTX nvidia card.

Games run very very smooth on set to high, or ultra high in some games.

Cost me around 1000$. I don't think alienware will give u any better specs, may be they'll just add up more HD, or better graphics card. But believe me 560Ti GTX is all you need for next coming 10-15 years.

•     
    Banned
    Rockstar PC is Great, also you gotta cheap system if you go for "Second Hand PC"

•     
    Pure Awesomeness!
    Build your own, there are a bunch of info on the internet and its so easy. You'll save yourself a lot of money and learn at the same time.

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    Hi guyz i want to buy a normal gaming pc which could run all the available games smoothly ...

can anyone suggest me a good but not too expensive pc + graphics card ... Thanks
    What you mean saying not expensive? How much you can spend on box?

•     
    Website's:
    rls-log.com
    Thanks guyz i got the idea now ... a normal gaming pc was supposed to mean which can run all the current games available ... so i guess maybe core i5 with a good GTX series card would be better ... as the card above specified worth 25k in my county .. alot expensive ... the total can be spent is around 30-33k ...excluding the Harddisk as i have 1TB of harddisk just bought some days before ...

•     
    Pure Awesomeness!
    Speak in $$$ mate, and a normal gaming PC to you could be a sucky one to me...etc, you better save up and get an intel i7 or a 6core AMD with a high end gfx card.

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information