Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61174 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Hello, Glad to be here!

Hey everyone I am glad to be in the hangout! I like this feel of this forum a lot more then other webmaster forums but this forum is well under control and promotes a great environment so I would like to say congrats to the staff that work hard on this site. I will be here for quite some time!!
    Daedorax Reviewed by Daedorax on . Hello, Glad to be here! Hey everyone I am glad to be in the hangout! I like this feel of this forum a lot more then other webmaster forums but this forum is well under control and promotes a great environment so I would like to say congrats to the staff that work hard on this site. I will be here for quite some time!! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Welcome to KWWHunction, Deadorax. You've been a registered member of a couple of months.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information