Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6921 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    some prob for sure videozer pays me on time

2.   Sponsored Links

All chat records between videozer and me are as follows:
    On the ninth day after I requested payouts first time, still my request has not been accepted. I emailed him for the reason why my request was still pending. Please be noted that I had provided my username of videozer, he can get to know my request for payment easily via examining my account. However, he did not answer my question directly but only copy some provisions to put me off:

Requested payouts BEFORE Monday 11:59PM EST will be approved on Thursday and gets paid on Friday. Once paid, give it 24 hours maximum to reflect into your account.
    If you by any chance requested payout after the said cut off. It will be included on the other week?s payment schedule.
    Also, please make sure you have the correct payment details to avoid further delays.
    This answer did not satisfy me, so I sent another email to him to emphasize that:
    VideoZer Username: fanke133124

I have to inform you that I have made the request at 25 September 2011, but the request has not yet been dealt with and the payment has not been made now.
    At the following link please find the screenshot for your reference. And I hope to get your reply asap.

However his reply was still very vague and indistinct:
    We approve all payment requests every weekend, and it will be submitted thereafter within 2 days. If you request on Friday, you should wait until next week for the next approval.
    Since what I can do was just waiting, I replied him simply that I hope the payment could be made within the day:
    Since what I can do was just waiting, I replied him simply that I hope the payment could be made within the day:
    And his reply was:
    You will be paid in the next billing cycle.Your patience is HIGHLY appreciated.Thank you.
    However, up to the date of payment?Friday, 08 October, namely 13 days after my request of payment, my request was still pending, let alone receiving the payment:
    His reply came to me once again, with my great disappointment.
    Therefore, I asked him for the explanation. However, he did not turn up until one week later, and replied me with a very ridiculous answer:
    Hi q5783352, we found that you've inappropriate activities on making referral earnings, that's why your request wasn't approved.
    Hi q5783352, we found that you've inappropriate activities on making referral earnings, that's why your request wasn't approved.

I post all screenshots here, including the screenshot I requested for payment, that of my referral earnings and that of the chat records, and I believe the actual situation is self-explanatory. And all of you would know it.

It was on June that I began to recommend Videozer. From then to now, I had not logged into my account of it until October. Maybe he thought it is because I had forgotten this matter that I did not request for payment. Unfortunately, I do not forget!

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    /thread cleaned - stay on topic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information