Hello Dear KWWHunction Members,

Can anyone tell me reliable and Trusted Forex Brokers? I have heard instaforex and hotforex. They are good. But when I was trying to deposit money from my alertpay account to instaforex then it's ask for validation, but after uploading my id's 96 hours passed but nothing from their end. Verification only need for alertpay in instaforex.

So, Please tell me which forex brokers are trusted and well known and reliable. It would be a great help for me.

Thanks
happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . Can anyone tell me reliable and Trusted Forex Brokers? Hello Dear KWWHunction Members, Can anyone tell me reliable and Trusted Forex Brokers? I have heard instaforex and hotforex. They are good. But when I was trying to deposit money from my alertpay account to instaforex then it's ask for validation, but after uploading my id's 96 hours passed but nothing from their end. Verification only need for alertpay in instaforex. :facepalm: So, Please tell me which forex brokers are trusted and well known and reliable. It would be a great help for Rating: 5