Greetings,

KWWHunction members.

I'm proud to announce that my upcoming cash are increased compared to the past.
As I either want to maintain my upcoming cash digit or increase it even more, I am here to make some better prices to persuade you to hire me.
First of all I will tell you that I qualify to work as a Graphic Designer.Be pretty certain that your work is going to be done as soon as possible.
For the customers there is a customer line...A priority line..
The design itself will internally contain some effects which will be additionally added by me to make the design look better.

Mere, I want to have your description when you add me.

Currently, I have designed :

• Logos
  • Banners
  • Templates
  • Signatures and

The only ideal you must give me is the description.
My vouches on the other threads won't make the difference in making me trusted to this forum, but the tactic I am working with is the following:

I create the design that you described me in the chat/PM and put anti-rip on it.
Then I just send you a preview so you can consider and make the decision if it is good or not.
If yes, you send the 50% of the cash and I send you the PSD file, then you just send me the rest 50%.
Just to make you pretty certain that I am not a scammer, take a look at my other threads and there are people who confirm that they have worked with me and they got what they wanted in a few minutes.

You can surely show me an example to make the design you asked similar or just to emerge some of the effects.

In addition I will require your contact information to cooperate with you, in case you don't add me. Whether you add me I will just response in a few minutes/seconds.

My Contact Information

~MSN--> mikojernay@live.com
~Skype--> miko.jernay

For more information and about the prices just add me.

The only thing I can promise is that I will put righteous prices on the design/s which you want to buy.

Payment Methods:

Paypal
Alertpay

Thanks for reading.
Miko3209
Miko3209 Reviewed by Miko3209 on . Miko3209/Graphic Designer Official Thread-Best Prices Greetings, KWWHunction members. I'm proud to announce that my upcoming cash are increased compared to the past. As I either want to maintain my upcoming cash digit or increase it even more, I am here to make some better prices to persuade you to hire me. First of all I will tell you that I qualify to work as a Graphic Designer.Be pretty certain that your work is going to be done as soon as possible. For the customers there is a customer line...A priority line.. The design itself will Rating: 5