Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62081 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Hong Kong Movie Sites

Hi, I just wanted to ask are movie sites safe in HongKong? Or will MAFFIA, ICE, RIAA, still come hounding down ?

Technically, I know its not 100% secure since I know these organizations has numerous was to gain your info (like contacting your AD company's) but if they assume that you live in Hong Kong were your site are hosted (Fake Whois Info) do you think they would even bother to persue since Hong Kong dose not really have any warez laws?

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section..
    72impala Reviewed by 72impala on . Hong Kong Movie Sites Hi, I just wanted to ask are movie sites safe in HongKong? Or will MAFFIA, ICE, RIAA, still come hounding down ? Technically, I know its not 100% secure since I know these organizations has numerous was to gain your info (like contacting your AD company's) but if they assume that you live in Hong Kong were your site are hosted (Fake Whois Info) do you think they would even bother to persue since Hong Kong dose not really have any warez laws? Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I think Russia is safer, that's where most people are hosting their warez related sites recently.

Thread Information