Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61522 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SIM-free iPhone 4S priced - starts at CA$649/?629/?499

As usual, Apple only mentioned the pricing of the US version of the iPhone 4S at the announcement of the smartphone. Today, however, we also got the unlocked price of latest iPhone thanks to the regional Apple stores' websites.
    Canadians unwilling to sign a long-term contract will have to pay CA$649 if they want to get the iPhone 4S. That equals US$616 or ?460 and you don't need us to tell you that it is among the highest price tags on the market.
    Presumably, the 32GB and 64GB versions of the iPhone 4S will be going for an extra $100 and $200 respectively.
    As for the European pricing of the iPhone 4S - Apple Germany says that it will start at ?629, whereas the UK citizen will have to part with at least ?499 to get the latest iOS smartphone.
    Apple also listed the SIM-free pricing for the 8GB version of the iPhone 4. That one goes for CA$549/?519/?429, which doesn?t seem like the bargain of the century either. Granted, you are getting the same design and display, but it's a smartphone that's more than a year old and that alone is worth a more significant price cut. Not to mention that the available (non-expandable) storage is quite limiting.
    And yet the strangest deals of them all is the iPhone 3GS, which will sell for CA$375/?369/?319 when purchased without contract. For that money you are getting a two-year old design, HVGA screen, 3 megapixel camera with VGA video recording, a 600 MHz CPU and 256 MB of RAM. Seriously, Apple?

Source:
    Code: 
    http://www.gsmarena.com/simfree_iphone_4s_priced___starts_at_ca649_629_499-news-3232.php
    doni Reviewed by doni on . SIM-free iPhone 4S priced - starts at CA$649/?629/?499 http://i27.lulzimg.com/4be14869e8.jpg As usual, Apple only mentioned the pricing of the US version of the iPhone 4S at the announcement of the smartphone. Today, however, we also got the unlocked price of latest iPhone thanks to the regional Apple stores' websites. Canadians unwilling to sign a long-term contract will have to pay CA$649 if they want to get the iPhone 4S. That equals US$616 or ?460 and you don't need us to tell you that it is among the highest price tags on the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

what apple staff smoked ? damn samsung galaxy gonna take serious lead even motorola new phones spec are x10 times better that this apple expensive slow turtle

A friend of mine just saved 500 bucks by doing this... http://i.imgur.com/Ie4yC.jpg
    I'm the boss.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Hows this possible?

$649/€629

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

@Anthonis
    I will never understand fools who write, "Apple is so far behind in technology, Android has way better specs." Same with, "PCs > Mac"

Mac sales have substantially increased as they are selling their product as something premium to own. A PC may have the same exact specs but cost half the price. Why do people buy it? Different tastes. It's like saying a Mustang GT is better than a Benz because it cost 50% less for the same amount of horsepower or more.

10x specs better, please post some supporting evidence.
    Apple uses an A5 Dual Core processor (MADE BY SAMSUNG).
    1GB Ram Typically what smart phones have today.
    Screen: If Apple wanted they could create a bigger phone, but if you check surveys people are satisfied with screen size.
    Phone Thickness: Court ruled the iPhone 4 as the THINNEST phone in the WORLD. The S2 isn't evenly thin throughout it's entire body.
    Retina VS AMOLED.
    8 Hour talk time.
    iPhones are still the #1 sold smartphone in teh world.
    Ok fine it doesn't have 4G, but many places don't even have 4G yet. Yes a 4G phone is quite exciting with no 4G LTE Towers.

i pre order yesterday 16gb white version ... now just wait till 14th ... so excited .. thats will be my first iphone ...
    Sorry for my bad English

Quote Originally Posted by Xerosis View Post
    @Anthonis
    I will never understand fools who write, "Apple is so far behind in technology, Android has way better specs." Same with, "PCs > Mac"

Mac sales have substantially increased as they are selling their product as something premium to own. A PC may have the same exact specs but cost half the price. Why do people buy it? Different tastes. It's like saying a Mustang GT is better than a Benz because it cost 50% less for the same amount of horsepower or more.

Apple uses an A5 Dual Core processor (MADE BY SAMSUNG).
    1GB Ram Typically what smart phones have today.
    Screen: If Apple wanted they could create a bigger phone, but if you check surveys people are satisfied with screen size.
    Phone Thickness: Court ruled the iPhone 4 as the THINNEST phone in the WORLD. The S2 isn't evenly thin throughout it's entire body.
    Retina VS AMOLED.
    8 Hour talk time.
    iPhones are still the #1 sold smartphone in teh world.
    Ok fine it doesn't have 4G, but many places don't even have 4G yet. Yes a 4G phone is quite exciting with no 4G LTE Towers.
    Oh yeah then tell me 1 thing.... Why such premium company like apple wont make something their own?
    Why iMac is such premium for you? coz they buy all parts from popular manufacturers and stick them together in their design case?!

They do nothing except the case design and board electrical design.....

Companies such as Samsung invests lots of money for development of new technologies....
    They create their own proc, ram, hdd, pcb, smd they corporate with lots of companies to get best results......

Your stupid apple got such popularity only because of iMac and iOS when we had only windows as market leader.....
    But now as android is great alternative, apple is in deep shit hole.....
    So your overpriced apple is just shit company

Website's:
    webdevs.biz seomasterz.co innovationsblog.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerosis View Post
    @Anthonis

Well not 10 better but here you go

@Mofo that clearly shows that the iPhone 4S is up to par with the Galaxy SII with the exception of 4G.

@Anthonis Cool story bro. Apple isn't 'my' company. I'm stating only the facts. I personal own a variety of Samsung products, but when you post retarded stuff it irritates me.
    As for design, you are correct. However, that's what all the other computer manufacturer do so you can't only blame apple, but Dell, HP, etc. Apple's designs are amazing. They can stick all that crap into a small box and make it look nice, on top of that make it have great battery life.
    Apple is one of the most rich companies in the world so it isn't going to a sh!t hole anytime soon.

Hey mate
    You just dont understand the fact that now everything gonna change
    Apple was market leader do to their OS.
    Samsung or any other manufacturers couldnt get so high coz they coulndt offer decent OS to their products... There was only windows mobile as alternative. There was no point invest money for design and high quality hardware coz nobody would buy such expensive thing with some JAVA OS or Windows mobile.....
    Now when android is highly supported by Google all manufacturers know that its gonna be market leader High support, clean code, bug free, huge count of applications.....
    All manufacturers now can easily make quality products and install to them android...
    And they know that people gonna buy them as alternative for apple....

All the point was earlier, that there was no point to make high quality products as you couldnt offer stable and secure OS for them..... Windows mobile was only one highly supported OS, but it was crappy. If to compare to apple iOS, windows mobile was just crap.... But now its all gonna change...
    Thats why apple now desperately digs her patents and blames every company that they use their invention.....
    If apple wont start making their own hardware, which I hardly believe, they will just gonna be overtaken....
    You are now in new era mate This era for apple is just fight for surviving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information