Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61262 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonis View Post
    what apple staff smoked ? damn samsung galaxy gonna take serious lead even motorola new phones spec are x10 times better that this apple expensive slow turtle
    Well Even Chinese phones have better specs than Galaxy or iPhone, well they
    even have a Live TV on their phone and they might take a lead as well, but does this mean you will go and buy those chinese phones ?
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

2.   Sponsored Links

Thats just too much, i'm happy with my 4 years old phone
    +iPod Touch is just enough for all the fun.

Hey mate
    You just dont understand the fact that now everything gonna change
    Apple was market leader do to their OS.
    Samsung or any other manufacturers couldnt get so high coz they coulndt offer decent OS to their products... There was only windows mobile as alternative. There was no point invest money for design and high quality hardware coz nobody would buy such expensive thing with some JAVA OS or Windows mobile.....
    Now when android is highly supported by Google all manufacturers know that its gonna be market leader High support, clean code, bug free, huge count of applications.....
    All manufacturers now can easily make quality products and install to them android...
    And they know that people gonna buy them as alternative for apple....

All the point was earlier, that there was no point to make high quality products as you couldnt offer stable and secure OS for them..... Windows mobile was only one highly supported OS, but it was crappy. If to compare to apple iOS, windows mobile was just crap.... But now its all gonna change...
    Thats why apple now desperately digs her patents and blames every company that they use their invention.....
    If apple wont start making their own hardware, which I hardly believe, they will just gonna be overtaken....
    You are now in new era mate This era for apple is just fight for surviving
    Every company fights for patents which is why Apple couldn't go an add an AMOLED screen. Like how Samsung is trying to stop the iPhone 4S from being launched in places such as Europe.
    iOS will continue developing. It has only begun it's era. Blackberry is the one fighting to survive. Get your facts straight.
    Next up,
    1. When people think iPhone they think luxury. Even if another phone may have better specs, etc, if the hype is there everyone will go buy an iPhone over any other smartphone to be "in."
    2. Humans don't like change much. Once they are adapted and used to something they tend to stick to it. Do you think millions of iPhone users who purchased stuff through iTunes wants to lose it all? Only a small portion of users actually jailbreak their phone.
    3. When it comes to bugs iOS runs fairly smooth compared to Android devices. It's because these people don't even use their own source but Google's open source. The only thing I'll see shining soon is Motorola since Google bought it out.

Like the Motorola Xoom is a piece of junk. The worst unresponsive touch screen glitched thing in the universe. This is why the iPad continues to lead as the #1 touch pad. "Glitch Free > Specifications"

Even with the launch of the crappy iPhone 4S it's already back-ordered on every single carrier in the USA.

Also, other countries always seem to fancy USA things. Just having, "Designed in USA, Made in China" makes people want it more.

Hey mate
    You just dont understand the fact that now everything gonna change
    Apple was market leader do to their OS.
    Samsung or any other manufacturers couldnt get so high coz they coulndt offer decent OS to their products... There was only windows mobile as alternative. There was no point invest money for design and high quality hardware coz nobody would buy such expensive thing with some JAVA OS or Windows mobile.....
    Now when android is highly supported by Google all manufacturers know that its gonna be market leader High support, clean code, bug free, huge count of applications.....
    All manufacturers now can easily make quality products and install to them android...
    And they know that people gonna buy them as alternative for apple....

All the point was earlier, that there was no point to make high quality products as you couldnt offer stable and secure OS for them..... Windows mobile was only one highly supported OS, but it was crappy. If to compare to apple iOS, windows mobile was just crap.... But now its all gonna change...
    Thats why apple now desperately digs her patents and blames every company that they use their invention.....
    If apple wont start making their own hardware, which I hardly believe, they will just gonna be overtaken....
    You are now in new era mate This era for apple is just fight for surviving
    So your opinion is based on:
    A) The fact that now Android is ?highly supported by Google?;
    B) Bug Free;
    C) ?huge count of applications?;

1) Android belongs to Google since 2005. Obviously, it was supported by them since then;
    2) lol really? There's nothing that can be considered bug-free. And Android is pretty far away from being that.
    3) Dude, the apple store has more apps.

So yeah, you should know what you're talking about before actually doing it.

I also dont get why do you think Apple should engineer their own hardware. Do you actually think that every single element of the SGII is from samsung?
    I mean, take a look at Android. It's only possible because almost 100 companies decided to join efforts.
    Hmm and if you need 100 companies to beat iOS, that's really something lol.

You guys both are just apple fans
    About china it doesnt have any x10times faster phones
    You both just dont understand what I am saying
    Apple was leader, but everything gonna change now.

About touch technology you are right, coz apple develops it years ago.
    More of that Apple claimed patent for them. Thats why other manufacturers cant use same technology But this is only time matter
    Yeah people maybe tend to stay with one thing...
    But dont you remember how it was with XP to Vista??
    Same gonna be here All retailers gonna just push you in to try/buy android phone
    So lets see whats gonna happen in 2012 and then we can again discuss that

iPhone 4S preorders top 1 million in single day
    In 1 Quarter the iPhone 4 sold 20-million units.
    In 2 Quarters the S2 sold 10-million units.

XP->Vista->W7
    iOS->iOS->iOS

You see Samsung is busy focusing on their many types of smartphones, dummy phones. Apple puts all it's engineers to work on 1 phone.

You guys both are just apple fans
    About china it doesnt have any x10times faster phones
    You both just dont understand what I am saying
    Apple was leader, but everything gonna change now.

About touch technology you are right, coz apple develops it years ago.
    More of that Apple claimed patent for them. Thats why other manufacturers cant use same technology But this is only time matter
    Yeah people maybe tend to stay with one thing...
    But dont you remember how it was with XP to Vista??
    Same gonna be here All retailers gonna just push you in to try/buy android phone
    So lets see whats gonna happen in 2012 and then we can again discuss that
    ?You guys both are just apple fans? and how is this an argument, dude? Are you 5 yo?
    Look at me now, I'm gonna kick some ass with my argument:
    You are just an android fan.

Am I awesome or not?

(btw, using a smilie in every sentence doesnt make you look cool or confident. Quite the opposite.)

Yeah maybe I am Android fan ( except google apps)
    Yeah I like using smileys, why shouldnt I? I dont care do I look cool or not
    This is a forum guys, just a forum
    Anyways as I said see ya next year and then we gonna discuss that again

Banned
    GALAXY is gonna lead this time !

It already lost. Better try next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information