Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61014 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com

Default Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter

Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter

I spend a night and a morning coding on my own wordpress autosubmitter. It's the most advanced wordpress autosubmitter you can find. Basicly it submits your wordpress posts to several DDL websites with a single mouseclick.

You have the ability to build your own unlimited list of sites you want to submit too. The submitter has been tested with kDDL, custom DDL, DDLCMS and WCDDL (v1 and v2).

I would appreciate that after you bought this you keep it to yourself. You can use it on all your domains and websites, just keep it for yourself.

EDIT: As from the 4th of August 2011 VERSION 2 is released which has the same functionality but is even MORE EASY to setup!

PM me your transaction ID and exact payment date to receive the new version.

Preview why you HAVE to buy this
    (Just an example non-warez wordpress site)

Price

• $10

Why $10?

• The $10 is for my time I spend coding this script, and for the time you will save in the future.

Payment methods

• Paypal
    • Moneybookers

How to order

1. Post in this topic that you are interested in buying
    2. I PM you my payment details
    3. You make the payment and reply to the PM with the method of payment you used, the transaction ID and the mail you want me to send the script to.
    4. You post a review in this topic so other members know wether this is worth buying or not (Optional)

Review(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    Got the submitter and working Great after whoo helped me install it of course...im such a noob anybody with a wordpress should absolutely buy it, Propz to whoo and thanks for the help man
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'd just like to say, the auto submitter is awesome, works like a charm. Keep up the good work Whoo!
    P.S The one I tested yesterday was the basic one, the one on the demo is outrageous (It's more advanced). Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck View Post
    yes I also have to say this is highly recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by yanky View Post
    just got the submitter. I have to say this is awesome saves so much time and works perfectly submitted to 5 different sites with no problems. Anyone with a wordpress this is a must have.

Regards,
    Whoo
    Whoo Reviewed by Whoo on . Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter I spend a night and a morning coding on my own wordpress autosubmitter. It's the most advanced wordpress autosubmitter you can find. Basicly it submits your wordpress posts to several DDL websites with a single mouseclick. You have the ability to build your own unlimited list of sites you want to submit too. The submitter has been tested with kDDL, custom DDL, DDLCMS and WCDDL (v1 and v2). I would appreciate that after you bought this you keep it to Rating: 5
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Hey,

I'd just like to say, the auto submitter is awesome, works like a charm. Keep up the good work Whoo!

P.S The one I tested yesterday was the basic one, the one on the demo is outrageous (It's more advanced).

Thanks.

Pure Awesomeness!
    I have a wordpress blog and this is gonna make submitting a lot easier...ill buy, PM your msn i wanna talk to u if thats okay

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ck View Post
    Contact me on MSN for the latest version. Talk to me, then post some feedback about it.

I have a wordpress blog and this is gonna make submitting a lot easier...ill buy, PM your msn i wanna talk to u if thats okay
    Sure, PM sent!

Pure Awesomeness!
    Got the submitter and working Great after whoo helped me install it of course...im such a noob anybody with a wordpress should absolutely buy it, Propz to whoo and thanks for the help man

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Great to hear you like it Mr-R-T as this is a fine piece of work IMO. All wordpress blog owners now have to spend less time filling submission forms thanks to this.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Whoo this looks friggin cool ^^

im gonna pm u soon.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Since I'm not the last person who posted I can do this:

BUMP!!

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Another review from someone at DP:
    Quote Originally Posted by yanky View Post
    just got the submitter. I have to say this is awesome saves so much time and works perfectly submitted to 5 different sites with no problems. Anyone with a wordpress this is a must have.
    I install this for free if you can't do it after buying.

Regards,

Whoo

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information