Hi I was wondering what would be the best method of selling e-book's on my blog/website. I have been writing a series of e-books for the past year and would like to sell them now.

I would like to have the option for webmasters to sell those books too and would pay %-commission. I can't use something like clickbank because the books are not in English or other accepted languages.

What would I need to pull off my own small affiliate system, scriptwise and other? Or is there a simpler way to make this happen? Any and all suggestions are welcome.
xyzlow Reviewed by xyzlow on . How to sell my e-book('s)? Hi I was wondering what would be the best method of selling e-book's on my blog/website. I have been writing a series of e-books for the past year and would like to sell them now. I would like to have the option for webmasters to sell those books too and would pay %-commission. I can't use something like clickbank because the books are not in English or other accepted languages. What would I need to pull off my own small affiliate system, scriptwise and other? Or is there a simpler way Rating: 5